Mabuti o Masama man....

Ano ano ito?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Good: Matulungin
    Bad: usyusero/usyusera

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    if you'll watch youtube, you'll see that not too many Filipinos share self-help guides sa mga natutunan nila na skills or procedures unlike the Americans.

when we do blogs, the primary purpose is not to help but to brag or being first to know.

we all clamor against corruption but if you'll see most filipinos families, it will always be what i want first before dedication to work or a long term goal.

we like to call everyone bayani: the militants, the rightists and the leftists, the media, the marginalized poor, the ofws, the bloggers makes me sick whenever i hear that word anymore. bayani is hero, hero is a self-less act/sacrifice without expecting anything in return. if one is profiting, benefiting, surviving from an act, hindi BAYANI yun, bec. heroes don't survive, they die but their spirit lives. yun lang ang plain and simple meaning nun.

most tsikoteers here who we look up on for car reviews are paid or are benefitting from the perks that car dealers give. that's why they're turning the blind eye on what is really happening in the car industry ... overbloated car prices with less features. it figures, car dealers spend a lot on magazines, internet reviews and road tests and who are direct benefactors, eh di yun mga nakikinabang na nag-rereview.

this is one sick country we have here who always like to brag that they are on the moral side of things but actually deep inside, it's always what's in it for me.

nobody is innocent.

----

and last but not the least, magpapayat kayo. those fancy bags, fancy gadgets,fancy bikes and fancy cars wont give you any justice in your facebook pictures. you'll just consuming up space even in cyberspace photos.

it's sickening that there's a few people i can hang around anymore with fit or conscious bodies. it counts too you know pag ang mga kasama ko sa facebooks pics eh beautiful people.

"if you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life."

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    In short, mayabang at mataba?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mabuti: family-oriented

masama: family-oriented

pinoys protect their own interests (self & loved ones) at the expense of society and country

ang malasakit ng pinoy umaabot lang hanggang sa mga tao na malapit sa kanya

beyond that, wala na malasakit

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    if you'll watch youtube, you'll see that not too many Filipinos share self-help guides sa mga natutunan nila na skills or procedures unlike the Americans.

when we do blogs, the primary purpose is not to help but to brag or being first to know.

we all clamor against corruption but if you'll see most filipinos families, it will always be what i want first before dedication to work or a long term goal.

we like to call everyone bayani: the militants, the rightists and the leftists, the media, the marginalized poor, the ofws, the bloggers makes me sick whenever i hear that word anymore. bayani is hero, hero is a self-less act/sacrifice without expecting anything in return. if one is profiting, benefiting, surviving from an act, hindi BAYANI yun, bec. heroes don't survive, they die but their spirit lives. yun lang ang plain and simple meaning nun.

most tsikoteers here who we look up on for car reviews are paid or are benefitting from the perks that car dealers give. that's why they're turning the blind eye on what is really happening in the car industry ... overbloated car prices with less features. it figures, car dealers spend a lot on magazines, internet reviews and road tests and who are direct benefactors, eh di yun mga nakikinabang na nag-rereview.

this is one sick country we have here who always like to brag that they are on the moral side of things but actually deep inside, it's always what's in it for me.

nobody is innocent.

----

and last but not the least, magpapayat kayo. those fancy bags, fancy gadgets,fancy bikes and fancy cars wont give you any justice in your facebook pictures. you'll just consuming up space even in cyberspace photos.

it's sickening that there's a few people i can hang around anymore with fit or conscious bodies. it counts too you know pag ang mga kasama ko sa facebooks pics eh beautiful people.

"if you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life."
    OB's world revolves around images on facebook

never-ending one-upping each other yan eh

may nag post na may bagong car siya

magpopost ka din na may bagong car ka

may nagpost na may new bag siya

magpopost ka din na may new bag ka

may nagpost na nag dinner sila sa whatever resto, ano food order nila, ano wine order nila

magpopost ka din

may nag post na nagpunta sila boracay, HK, Singapore, wherever...

magpopost ka din

hahaha

yan ang mundo ni OB

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    I don't get why people care so much about their image on facebook. You can manipulate your persona there anyway. Just post heavily on the image that you want to project. eg outgoing image - party photos, goodie goodie image - works of charity etc.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Malinis sa katawan....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    inappropriate ang sagot sa mga katanungan kapag tinanong mo minsan...

example:

-Kuamain ka na ba?
    * sige,busog pa ako (oo o hindi lang)

-Anong oras ka uuwi?
    *ah..mamaya pa (anong oras nga e)

-ilan kayong magkakasama?
    *Marami, ay konti lang (ilan nga e..tsk..tsk..)

-Saan ka nakatira?
    *dyan lang, malapit sa..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    Malinis sa katawan....
    +1. Pinoy mahilig maligo at parati mabango.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Katangian Ng Mga Filipino......