New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How do you store your shoes? Do you leave it in the shoe box? Do you use a shoe rack?

I store mine in a cabinet with several moisture/odor absorbers. I leave out the shoes that I use most often. I just had to throw away a pair of boots which I used only thrice :hammer: I stored it too long and when I checked it the soft leather has cracked and peeled off.

I also wore rubber shoes before that I have stored for a long time, and while I was walking the whole sole peeled off! So embarrassing

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rubber shoes need to be aired and used now and then to prevent the foam from crumbling. If not, it will crumble in 12 months.

leather needs to be wiped with a leather care product to keep moisturized every few months. Moisture absorbers with leather only help prevent mold but does not help preserve the leather from cracking.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    How do you store your shoes? Do you leave it in the shoe box? Do you use a shoe rack?

I store mine in a cabinet with several moisture/odor absorbers. I leave out the shoes that I use most often. I just had to throw away a pair of boots which I used only thrice :hammer: I stored it too long and when I checked it the soft leather has cracked and peeled off.

I also wore rubber shoes before that I have stored for a long time, and while I was walking the whole sole peeled off! So embarrassing
    nung binata pako gumagamit pako ng shoe tree to maintain the form of my leather shoes.

nung college ako napahiya ako sa janitor ng school namin may ipinabenta yung friend ko na nike air.
    pag lay up ni janitor sa basang court naiwan yung swelas.
    pinandikit pala nung gunggong kong barkada elmer's glue.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nakatambak sa isang kanto ng room.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    lahat pala ng sneakers ko puma. ang dami na nila. jeje

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    nung binata pako gumagamit pako ng shoe tree to maintain the form of my leather shoes.

nung college ako napahiya ako sa janitor ng school namin may ipinabenta yung friend ko na nike air.
    pag lay up ni janitor sa basang court naiwan yung swelas.
    pinandikit pala nung gunggong kong barkada elmer's glue.
    Ganyan nga nangyari sakin! I was taking tennis lessons tapos sa gitna ng court naiwan swelas ko! Dyaje kasi mga foreigner na hs boys kasabay ko sa lessons! Buti walang tumawa

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    lahat pala ng sneakers ko puma. ang dami na nila. jeje
    Dati Nike ako pero ngayon loyal ako sa New Balance for rubber shoes.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Dati Nike ako pero ngayon loyal ako sa New Balance for rubber shoes.
    Cat try asics shoes nice din & its casual shoes onitsuka tiger Ü

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    Cat try asics shoes nice din & its casual shoes onitsuka tiger Ü
    Oh yeah Onitsuka is nice pero more for men e...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I just store it in a shoebox and use it interchangeably. Kiwi shoe shine for my leather shoes and joy liquid for my rubber shoes

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast