New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 760 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Napaka petty para ihandle ng AVP yun ah? Hehe

Asan ba yung HR niyo located? Same kayo location? Dapat sila una naka notice nun. Issue a memo stating office policies and yung violations niya.

If puro chismis lang, verbal notice or general email reminder lang hindi seseryosohin yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ pwede rin naman kasi na walang idea direct boss mo on how to handle it kaya ganun na lang reaction nya...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    ^ pwede rin naman kasi na walang idea direct boss mo on how to handle it kaya ganun na lang reaction nya...
    Yup. Ganun na nga. My direct boss really does not know how to deal with it. Kaya ayoko talaga mag handle ng tao e.

Ayaw muna namin i escalate sa HR since this will be the first time she will be talked to directly. We are giving her the benefit of the doubt na hindi lang siya aware na inappropiate siya magdamit. Dati kasi asar na asar din ako diyan kasi maingay, pero when my direct boss sent an email re the "noise", nagbago naman. Medyo mahirap ngayon because she has to buy a new wardrobe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I guess that's a failure on the part of your HRD. New hires are supposed to undergo the usual orientation.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I hope you are not serious and you do not practice that at work.

May karapatan man o wala, everyone should follow the same standards in keeping the work setting professional.
    I do not.

That's why there are office rules. HR should have oriented her on the company rules and culture.

Our rules of engagement here,- HR to talk with her direct boss, who in turn should talk with her. If no improvement then, the escalation.

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.8K:stone:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    light and happy!2 inches off my waist and im 5 pounds lighter..looks like my veggie diet and exercise are working

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    light and happy!2 inches off my waist and im 5 pounds lighter..looks like my veggie diet and exercise are working

Good for you, Sis.Patti.....

BTT: Pressure as we need to leave early today for the kids' Treat or Treat affair....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.8K:stone:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post

dapat may before and after picture, d ba sir CVT
    Last edited by greenlyt; October 31st, 2014 at 09:28 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar View Post
    I guess that's a failure on the part of your HRD. New hires are supposed to undergo the usual orientation.
    +1 My direct boss and I were discussing nga if she was given orientation. It looks like she did not read the employee manual.

It is so sad that something as simple as modesty and professionalism in clothing is not common sense to some people. Tie die dress in the office. She does not mind her exposed bra strap and panty line

She came from an audit firm btw. Now my boss and I wonder if that company allows inappropriate clothing.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Releived reading the email from Capstone na naibalik na nila ang pag load ng ePass sa bpiexpressonline.... Sa wakas bawas hassle pumila sa kiosks
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk