New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 759 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Justice! I've been complaining to my direct boss about how offensive our noisy new hire dresses up. My direct boss addressed the noise problem but ignored the "dress" problem.

Just today an email was cascaded to the whole department reminding the corporate dress code. I forwarded this to my direct boss and reminded her about my concerns, THEN she confessed to me that leadership from other teams talked to her about how this new hire dresses up. Apparently they take offense too. So now my direct boss acknowledged that my concerns were valid

Isn't it common sense that you are not supposed to show skin in the corporate setting? I've seen what's below her skirt and even my direct boss did too. She does not even mind when her bra strap is showing

Now my direct boss is asking me how she should approach the new hire about her "dress" problem Buti na lang I don't manage people
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 30th, 2014 at 09:12 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ simple... Mag pa training ng corporate dress code refresher... Sa slides ng training example ng do's and don'ts

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    ^ simple... Mag pa training ng corporate dress code refresher... Sa slides ng training example ng do's and don'ts
    An email was already cascaded with the do's and dont's with samples like you suggested.

Leadership wants my direct boss to address the problem with this particular staff. Sometimes her skirt is so tight I can see what cut of underwear she is wearing. Mahilig pa naman bumukaka Nung isang araw naman pumasok suot tie die dress, ano kami beach?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Justice! I've been complaining to my direct boss about how offensive our noisy new hire dresses up. My direct boss addressed the noise problem but ignored the "dress" problem.

Just today an email was cascaded to the whole department reminding the corporate dress code. I forwarded this to my direct boss and reminded her about my concerns, THEN she confessed to me that leadership from other teams talked to her about how this new hire dresses up. Apparently they take offense too. So now my direct boss acknowledged that my concerns were valid

Isn't it common sense that you are not supposed to show skin in the corporate setting? I've seen what's below her skirt and even my direct boss did too. She does not even mind when her bra strap is showing

Now my direct boss is asking me how she should approach the new hire about her "dress" problem Buti na lang I don't manage people

Kung may karapatan, okay iyan,- part of the company's retention program...

Kung walang karapatan, aba e hindi!!! Hindi puwede iyan!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Meron nga ba?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Happy dahil declared half day kami bukas.

Badtrip dahil monthend OT si esmi, may party pa sila after office bukas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Kung may karapatan, okay iyan,- part of the company's retention program...

Kung walang karapatan, aba e hindi!!! Hindi puwede iyan!!!!
    I hope you are not serious and you do not practice that at work.

May karapatan man o wala, everyone should follow the same standards in keeping the work setting professional.

She does have a nice body. Her breasts and bottom are above average in size kaya mas lalong nakaka asiwa. You can't get away with plunging necklines and short skirts when you have curves. Sometimes I feel like her breasts are gonna pop out of her blouse at ako naa anxious everytime gumagalaw kasi parating makikitaan.

It's actually my AVP that is supposed to discuss this but since our AVP is a guy, naipasa na responsibility sa direct boss ko na babae. Kaya good luck sa kanya
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 30th, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    An email was already cascaded with the do's and dont's with samples like you suggested.

Leadership wants my direct boss to address the problem with this particular staff. Sometimes her skirt is so tight I can see what cut of underwear she is wearing. Mahilig pa naman bumukaka Nung isang araw naman pumasok suot tie die dress, ano kami beach?
    It's an hr concern that needs to be addressed accordingly. There are people who are too thick that they can ignore written instructions like that to test the management.

The way to handle this is to send her a reminder memo coming from your boss that she should comply. If it still doesn't work, ask hrg to send her a warning memo that would entail a preventive suspension for non compliance.

Ensure that these things are stated clearly in your employee manual to avoid legal problems with DOLE or NLRC in the long run.

It's a two way street, employees has rights stated in the labor code but the employer also has the right to take action as long as its proven that there is a problem with the employee

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    For sure CVT is just joking.

Teka AVP to handle dress code violations?

same ba kayo direct boss? I think kung sino man immediate niya yun dapat mag call ng attention niya. Or HR maybe? Since HR matters yan.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    For sure CVT is just joking.

Teka AVP to handle dress code violations?

same ba kayo direct boss? I think kung sino man immediate niya yun dapat mag call ng attention niya. Or HR maybe? Since HR matters yan.

Yes we have the same direct boss. I don't know why my direct boss said it should be handled by our AVP. I told her na kasi, pagka pasok pa lang ng new hire na she dresses inappropriately, e hindi niya inaddress. Ayan, umabot na tuloy sa ibang department

May isang "walang k" dati na hindi na regular. Naalala ko yung friend ko na guy nakita niya purple daw yung undies. He wished he had eye bleach. Tapos nag post sa intranet ng employee photo niya naka tube ata. Umabot sa head office yung issue hahaha.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 30th, 2014 at 11:32 PM.