New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last night while dining out with my friends, we felt awkward for a Yaya that was sitting alone in the bar with a stroller beside her. She had a glass of water (house) and an apple that was obviously baon. She was sticking out like a sore thumb in a restaurant that seats less than 40 people. We immediately knew which table brought her, it was a young couple dining out with other couple friends (20-30+). They were about 10. Everyone else in the restaurant were adults.

Parenting means sacrifices! Is it so hard to skip the nights out or take turns with the spouse when going out with friends. It blows my mind why they have to take their BABY on a late night dinner in a non-family type restaurant and even tag along the yaya??? They probably did not have her join the table because they were with friends (could be a treat or pay individually) If they can't have her join the table then the least they could have done was give her dinner money and go wherever she wants. This is one issue that really bothers us in the family.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Naaawa nga ako sa mga yaya minsan. Last weekend, nasa CPK Rockwell kami,may baon yung yaya ng burger steak from jollibee. W/o drinks pa.

I remember when we were young pa, kahit sa mejo mahal kami kumain, my parents would order something for the yaya. Or at least share some food to her.

When I was in China for a business trip, the driver would even sit with us sa table and eat.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    We treat our yaya o katulong as a family member, sa bahay at sa pamamasyal, kung ano kinakain namin ganun din sila, in return naman wala kami naging problema sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by banger8t View Post
    We treat our yaya o katulong as a family member, sa bahay at sa pamamasyal, kung ano kinakain namin ganun din sila, in return naman wala kami naging problema sa kanila.

Same with my family. Ayaw ko ring inuutusan ng hindi magalang ng mga bata ang mga kasambahay namin.
    I always insisted that they are part of the family like elder sister, kaya pag may trabahong mabigat e tulong-tulong din kami.

Pag minsan sa mall, kung sino pa yung may uniform na parang nurse e sila pa yung mukhang naapi. Samantalang muhang super yaman naman amo nila!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Same with our kasambahays. Pareho kami ng ulam. Minsan kami pa umuubos ng tira kasi nakakahiya ibigay sa kasambahay. Pati rice pareho kami. Sabay pa kami kumakain. Although sa ibang lamesa sila

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    We let them buy what food they want but they are free to eat our food. May mga helper kasi na SOBRANG pihikan sa pagkain.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    sa bahay pareho lang kami ng kinakain pero pag sa labas tinatanong namin kung anong gusto nila in that way lang naman kami nakakabawi sa mga pagod nila sa amin at saka pag di mo inalagaan mga kasambahay nyo ewan ko lang baka dinuduraan yung mga inihahain nilang pagkain nyo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    lalo na yung yaya na naka uniform pa.. tapos ang kasama eh susunod sunod sa amo nya.. wala namang dalang bata...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    lalo na yung yaya na naka uniform pa.. tapos ang kasama eh susunod sunod sa amo nya.. wala namang dalang bata...
    It also makes me cringe especially when the yaya has to bring the purse. What the heck. Wala bang sariling kamay para magdala ng purse?!?! And why walk ahead?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hay, sinabi mo!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast