New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gayuma ba?...

may alam akong effective na gayuma ng mga girls para sa lalake...

a pair of red high heels.....

and some whipped cream. :shock:

ewan ko lang kung umayaw pa yung lalake dun!...

hehehe.... :twisted:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hmm...na Gayuma nga ata ako ni misis 8O

[/img]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    gud pm fellow tsikot members,

buhayin ko lang itong thread na ito. gayuma is true. there are several ways of doing this taking it internally with food, drinks...

but the mere fact that this things exist...the most effective way or powerful means is thru ritual by a known mangagayuma or mangagamot...

*note if your are a 1st timer dont try it if you fail, the forum filipino sorcerer * google which ive searched with the oration is definitely effective (but you have to do it accordingly based on the instructions given) kundi babalik sayo in bad way...be sure na your intension using gayuma is true and not on the bad side of it (some say gagayumahin ko para maka-isa ako, your took the opportunity but ibang klase bumalik ang karma)...pero on the other side gayuma is good for those who are in need of bringing back your loved one and live happily ever after...(not those yung napupusuan mo lang or crush)...

the reason why im saying this is i've tried it weeks ago..with the help of my mangagamot...it works perfectly...hindi siya yung tipong na brainwashed dahil sa gayuma...everything turned out very well for us now...its the natural way pa rin parang walang nangyaring problem and even bumait...

to make the story short, everything in this world kahit ano pa yan...paranormal or withcraft...still this things exist in our modern world...again im not encouraging people with a bad intention on using gayuma...use it only to those who are your loved one na nagkaron ng prob kaya kau naghiwalay...mga nangbabae na asawa or nanalalake yung asawa ubra yung gayuma...pero kung gamit eh to take advantage that's a big no no no!...

in not saying na maniwala kayo sakin...this is only my experience...a true experience

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by itchywitch View Post
    Ah meron pang isa....

mountaineer kasi ako dati and on one of our federation climbs (matulid river trailing at sierra madre).... i got my period tapos super sakit....i cldnt carry my backpack so i had to hire a local porter to wear my backpack for 4 days.

his name was Manong Merto..
    kwento ng mga boys sakin...may dahon dahon siya around his wrist..
    they asked him kung ano yun..

sabi nya gamot..
    "gamot para saan..?" para sa pag-ibig daw..
    "mabisa ba daw yun?" sabi nya oo..
    " gayuma ba yan manong? OO..
    " asan na yng ginagayuma mo.." sabay turo sya daw sakin.. :shock:

(dig this ..he was like 40 yrs old ok) Dumagat yung tribo sa sierra madre..kingky hair sometimes with facial tatoos..tapos nag chechew ng nganga.

on the 2nd day kwinento nila yun sakin..tawa lang ako ng tawa...

but then ...

on one of our rest stops...he goes to me...with some really funny smelling oily stuff in his hands.. (turns out to be oil ng spanish sardines..which they consider a luxury)

tapos kwento siya...na pag may irog daw ang Dumagat... kapag manliligaw..naglalagay sila ng oil ng sardinas sa buhok (kaya pala iba amoy ng ulo nya..hindi naman kasi sila maho eh..malinis ang dumaat..pula nga lang ang ipin)

tapos nagulat ako kasi ni rub niya yung oil sa ulo ko... i swear..sa temples...
    then..he held my head and blew air into the top of my hairline...

kasi daw lalagyan daw ng langis yung girl tapos maglalakbay yung guy...ilan araw silang kelangan maghiwalay .....mamimiss daw siya nung girl...tapos pagnagkita daw sila ulit...
    yayakapin daw siya nung girl sa sobra nyang miss sa kanya...

(sabi mo eh..sa isip isip ko)

anyway on the 3rd day a girl comes up to me and tells me crush ako ni manong merto ..wag daw ako masyado close (kasi share kami ng food ko so lagi ko siya ksma)

i think what the #$*! ang bait nga nya eh..sweet pa (ayan epekto na ng gayuma)

on the 4th day...we're at the riverside malapit daw sa bahay nila...
    may mga ksama siyang bata..yung isa anak yung isa APO!...
    so naturally relieved ako..eh may pamilya na pala eh..

so i ask " manong ano pangalan niya? tapos sabi niya..
    " wala pang pangalan ..gusto mo ikaw magbuhos sa kanya? "
    (siguro binyag ibig nya sabihin)

sabi ko " ang laki na nya wala pa siyang pangalan?"
    eh namatay na ang ina nya..kelangan nya ng BAGONG INA...

(nye!!!! 18 pa lang ako nun..wag po!)

ayan tapos nung last day..kumuha siya ng bangka..tapos ayaw nya magpasakay ng tao kasi para sa akin lang daw yun...

anyway...

i havent seen him since...so malay nyo?

baka nga pag nagkita kami yayakapin ko siya sa sobrang MISS!!!! :lol:

pansin nyo..hanggang ngayon iniisip ko pa sya...

and im still single.... oh no!!!!!

:wink:
    kay manong pitbullz ka na lang. single pa yan at walang asawa't anak at mabait pa but hes destined to be a monk

on a buddhist perspective naman. love is karma. love is searching for a part of your past life. kung hindi,wala talaga. kung meron kahit imposible magkakaroon. unless you make something new in this life andmake a new chain. something that will bind you to the material world again...and the cycle goes on...samsara.

as for me. gayuma is just something that is used by somebody who is just insecure about his own personal charms. the best gayuma pa din is self confidence

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    eto mabisang gayuma

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    gud pm fellow tsikot members,

buhayin ko lang itong thread na ito. gayuma is true. there are several ways of doing this taking it internally with food, drinks...

but the mere fact that this things exist...the most effective way or powerful means is thru ritual by a known mangagayuma or mangagamot...

*note if your are a 1st timer dont try it if you fail, the forum filipino sorcerer * google which ive searched with the oration is definitely effective (but you have to do it accordingly based on the instructions given) kundi babalik sayo in bad way...be sure na your intension using gayuma is true and not on the bad side of it (some say gagayumahin ko para maka-isa ako, your took the opportunity but ibang klase bumalik ang karma)...pero on the other side gayuma is good for those who are in need of bringing back your loved one and live happily ever after...(not those yung napupusuan mo lang or crush)...

the reason why im saying this is i've tried it weeks ago..with the help of my mangagamot...it works perfectly...hindi siya yung tipong na brainwashed dahil sa gayuma...everything turned out very well for us now...its the natural way pa rin parang walang nangyaring problem and even bumait...

to make the story short, everything in this world kahit ano pa yan...paranormal or withcraft...still this things exist in our modern world...again im not encouraging people with a bad intention on using gayuma...use it only to those who are your loved one na nagkaron ng prob kaya kau naghiwalay...mga nangbabae na asawa or nanalalake yung asawa ubra yung gayuma...pero kung gamit eh to take advantage that's a big no no no!...

in not saying na maniwala kayo sakin...this is only my experience...a true experience

I'm a bit interested shattered. I'm trying to PM you pero may problems ata sa server. Hope to get in touch with you. Also having problems with my wife kasi.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by itchywitch View Post
    haha...

but u know..i have a friend...(but this is kind of gross)

she used to be involved with one of Mitra's sons...

tapos one time she told me that she put her kukurikabu (libag ng toes nya) in his food...and..

ay naku this is really gross...

she squeezed a drop of her period in his coke! yeek!!!

:shock: dnt know if she was lying!

well...nagtagal sila pero they broke up after a year or two..
    Makapal na lumot ng thread na ito ah.

Anyway, baka naman menopausal na kaya hindi na umubra yung gayuma.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ey tagal na nito ah.... pero sobrang walang magawa sa ofis..
    interesado ako, paano ba yung gayuma? is it effective, really?
    hai... naisip kong mang gayuma na lang para naman mgka jowa ako!
    haha! joke! echeng! ( jokes are half meant)

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tingnan niyo mga may asawa, kabisado ang mga babae, pag dumigma yan, talo pa mga binata

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    di naman gayuma yun.... deskarte, di nga mabuti ang intensyon.. hehe

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
!!! GAYUMA !!!