New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Here's mine:

On our wedding day, when everyone else were conversing with each other after the final ceremonial part had been said, the wedding coordinator approached us to have the marriage contract signed. After my wife had finished signing, I held it on my lap and was about to sign it when our 9 year old nephew approached us and said "[SIZE=3]did you read it before signing it[/SIZE]?" Then smiled and went back to his seat.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    haha. . .oo nga naman. . .

one time, just about a month ago, my 3-1/2-yr old, daughter, sam, came home from her nursery class and shared her experience in school that day: "me blood sa diaper. . .si teacher kristine"

apparently, their asst teacher kristine accompanied her to the cr to weewee and siguro relieved herself also after the toddler and nakita nya

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I remember a little kid back in teh Philippines wanting kechup on his pork chops. He said, " I wanna kepyaps". I'm not sure why. But, everyone laughed. Since they laughed, so did I.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I remember a little kid back in teh Philippines wanting kechup on his pork chops. He said, " I wanna kepyaps". I'm not sure why. But, everyone laughed. Since they laughed, so did I.
    haha. gusto na ba agad ng *beep*

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meron kaming CD ni Chaka Khan, madalas namin i-play yung Through the Fire. One time I heard my daughter (she was a toddler then), singing Chaka Khan's Through the Fire, ginagaya nya.......

"Tsu-tsupa yen, tsu da yimit, tsu da wol......"

Nagulat ako sa version nya.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; September 17th, 2009 at 07:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Meron kaming CD ni Chaka Khan, madalas namin i-play yung Through the Fire. One time I heard my daughter (she was a toddler then), singing Chaka Khan's Through the Fire, ginagaya nya.......

"Tsu-tsupa yen, tsu da yimit, tsu da wol......"

Nagulat ako sa version nya.
    naku hilig na sa tsu-tsupa ha hahaha

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    KEPYAPS! hahaha in kapampampangan tuuut ng babae

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    KEPYAPS! hahaha in kapampampangan tuuut ng babae