New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Guys, question lang, ano maganda bike rack for a sedan? Gusto ko sana un parang platform sa likod, yun walang mga tali.
    San kaya meron dito mabibilhan incase meron?

Btw, I'm not sure where to put this thread so dito ko na lang nilagay, pa transfer na lang incase Mali.

Thanks,
    Just

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try checking out ROX. They carry Thule and Hollywood bike racks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Ty VInj. Where is rox located?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Boni High Street.

Another seller is Mont Blanc and they have a showroom in Ortigas Greenhills I think. Im wondering if this was the same as the Thule distributor before.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mga paps do you know where to buy a bike rack for pickups?

Sent from my C2305 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Boni High Street.

Another seller is Mont Blanc and they have a showroom in Ortigas Greenhills I think. Im wondering if this was the same as the Thule distributor before.
    Yes vinj its the same outlet that sells thule before. I went there early this year to install a cargo basket on my ride. They said they don't carry the Thule brand anymore. What they have is the Rhino brand.

Btt, they have Rhino bike racks also there TS

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Guys, question lang, ano maganda bike rack for a sedan? Gusto ko sana un parang platform sa likod, yun walang mga tali.

Btw, I'm not sure where to put this thread so dito ko na lang nilagay, pa transfer na lang incase Mali.

Thanks,
    Just
    I think tow hitch receiver is what you want, ask mo Hitch Pro Phils. kung meron sila para sa car mo.
    then, buy ka na ng hitch mounted bike carrier...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post

Thanks,
    Just
    Most likely, sa mga tindahan ng bike ka makakakita ng bike rack. Sa gusto mo, talagang tow hitch type na bike rack ang gusto mo. Sa Cartimar, ang price nito (Buzzrack, BnB racks), nasa 10k up ito. Cartimar and Quiapo ang best places mo to buy those racks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Got my Buzzrunner H3 Hitch Rack kay Extreme Bike shop along Panay ave for my Santa Fe. You can also check out BNBrackph on Facebook, got my crossbar and roof rack from them.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Yes vinj its the same outlet that sells thule before. I went there early this year to install a cargo basket on my ride. They said they don't carry the Thule brand anymore. What they have is the Rhino brand.

Btt, they have Rhino bike racks also there TS

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    To think they carried Thule for quite a long time. I remember we got out Thule roof box from them circa mid 90s (and the box is still useable up to today).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Car bike rack