New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 668 of 2694 FirstFirst ... 568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 26937
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ that's true, nagtaas na lahat ng pasahe ang mga airlines. in my case since frequent flyer ako, iniipon ko ang air miles ko then i use it to buy my ticket for Dec (business class para travel in style kuno ). kaya lang since peak season pahirapan din kumuha ng ticket. sasabihin nila fully booked mga dates malapit sa pasko, but if you buy the ticket and pay in cash, merong available slot. i should have booked and bought the ticket as early as July pa sana

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Na traffic si misis sa Edsa now... Mukang mamumuti ata mata ko kakaantay dito sa Glorietta

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ^ that's true, nagtaas na lahat ng pasahe ang mga airlines. in my case since frequent flyer ako, iniipon ko ang air miles ko then i use it to buy my ticket for Dec (business class para travel in style kuno ). kaya lang since peak season pahirapan din kumuha ng ticket. sasabihin nila fully booked mga dates malapit sa pasko, but if you buy the ticket and pay in cash, merong available slot. i should have booked and bought the ticket as early as July pa sana
    Oh my!!! I'm leaving soon and plan to be back just in time for Christmas. I hope I can still get a ticket

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Badtrip kagabi,- I was about to buy a bunch of LED bulbs, after confirming from the sales attendant that I will get a 10%-10% discount at the cashier.

But, later on learned from the cashier when I was checking out the items, that I will only get a 10% discount,- which was later confirmed by the sales attendant, stating "sorry po"... Oh well,- purchase trap I would say since everyone's in a frenzy buying mode... I just asked the cashier to cancel the transaction.... Sorry, not me, tonight...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.7K:luvmenot:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    andaming sunday driving mode ngayong umaga

another thing open nanaman zipper ni epifanio! MWF na ata ito sa edsa NB.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    it's because of this..err never na bumaba yung bill ko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1414110053968.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    andaming sunday driving mode ngayong umaga

another thing open nanaman zipper ni epifanio! MWF na ata ito sa edsa NB.
    Open na naman ang zipper lane...
    OKAY na sana, pero sinara nila yung uturn slot sa may kalayaan. Need to go all the way to ayala/edsa to make that uturn. I don't mind driving an extra km for that uturn. But I hate that uturn slot in ayala/edsa. Masyadong makitid tapos ang daming engot na jaywalkers na nakiki-share doon sa uturn lane.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Heavy traffic along slex south.... Am meeting someone and running late...

On a wing and a prayer...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Heavy traffic along slex south.... Am meeting someone and running late...

On a wing and a prayer...
    How bad is it bro? Am going to Tagaytay at around 8, wondering if I need to take the Skyway.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was on my way to pick up my plates at the dealer when I realised that the ending is 0 pala! Good thing hindi pa ko malayo and I was able to turn around. Hay!

Bakit ka badtrip today?