New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 611 of 2694 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 26937
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    business or employment? kung kayang kitain ang monthly salary mo sa business.. then go.. pero kung hindi.. mas maganda pa din ang employed and may monthly income na fix..

a friend of mine ventured into business via belgian waffle.. nung una maganda.. kumikita nang 5K a day malinis na.. minsan more pa.. after 6 months.. ayun.. ni pang sweldo sa tao wala na.. it's just a fad kasi..

badtrip.. tratrankasuhin pa yata ako.. heavy eyes..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sige, bigyan mo ako ng copy ng CV mo. I know a couple of BPO and shared service top guys who can offer you a day shift job with charming bosses and flexi hours as long as you complete 8 hours a day.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Wow flexi hours :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Aha! Walang ginagawa, naghihintay lang ng uwian. :rofl01:
    Busy nga ako kahapon e

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    business or employment? kung kayang kitain ang monthly salary mo sa business.. then go.. pero kung hindi.. mas maganda pa din ang employed and may monthly income na fix..

a friend of mine ventured into business via belgian waffle.. nung una maganda.. kumikita nang 5K a day malinis na.. minsan more pa.. after 6 months.. ayun.. ni pang sweldo sa tao wala na.. it's just a fad kasi..

badtrip.. tratrankasuhin pa yata ako.. heavy eyes..
    My cousin did the same. He bought a franchise na cart for about 250k. I think he was earning the same as your friend. Wala pang 2 mos ayaw na kasi mahirap daw kumuha ng matinong bantay tapos nung summer naging matumal yung benta

BTT: AVP assigned an additional person to assist me yung kinabubuwisitan ko pa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I'd like to counter argue all these suggestions that quitting will solve her problems. What is it that they do that irritates you anyway? If you leave, there's no guarantee that the company you're joining will treat you better. You'll have to adjust and that's going to be a bigger challenge for you IMO, Cathy. Baka kelangan mo lang i-adjust ang perspective mo sa mga tao diyan and you'd be okay. They're not there to please you anyway, and you're there to work, not have a jolly good time. Dos sentimos.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Re: new employees.

I do not adjust to them. Why the fcuk would I?

They adjust to me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    I'd like to counter argue all these suggestions that quitting will solve her problems. What is it that they do that irritates you anyway? If you leave, there's no guarantee that the company you're joining will treat you better. You'll have to adjust and that's going to be a bigger challenge for you IMO, Cathy. Baka kelangan mo lang i-adjust ang perspective mo sa mga tao diyan and you'd be okay. They're not there to please you anyway, and you're there to work, not have a jolly good time. Dos sentimos.
    and add ko lang... what if it's coz ayaw lang talaga magtrabaho pero kailangan. so kahit ano pa trabaho ang makuha bad trip parin hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and add ko lang... what if it's coz ayaw lang talaga magtrabaho pero kailangan. so kahit ano pa trabaho ang makuha bad trip parin hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ Kung ganyan, tambay na lang.

Even a business would not work kasi marami magiging dahilan. Magiging easily demotivated.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    They are irritating. Rowdy and crass. I've been complaining to my old colleagues and they all sympathize with me. My direct supervisor who I was very good friends with resigned because he cannot work with some of the people in the office. And the new hires are getting worse. We even have a new hire that spends her time chit chatting on the phone and dresses up scandalously. I am sick and tired of hearing her plans for the night with her friends! She better get her act together since she is still under probation. Then there's this gay character that talks like Inday Badiday.

Indeed, I am here to work and people like them make it hard for people like us to work in peace. I am the last in our group to stay in this company and only because of my bosses. We work in finance, they should behave accordingly!

So everyday bad trip ako dahil sa mga tao dito. Oh how I wish I could have our old team back!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 23rd, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Maganda un dagdag ni Uls. Applicable sa karamihan ng tao un, kailangan lang talaga kumayod para mabuhay. Swerte nalang naten meron tayo trabaho, naka aircon pa. Un nasa ibang bansa nagbobombahan at naggigiyera. They have it so much worse.

We've all been in that situation Cat, we criticize the new ones na tayo matagal na sa opisina . We have our standards already. But I don't think we're any better than them when we started. Its just that we matured and became more responsible and sensitive to others in the work we are doing since we understand the nature of our work. Rowdy and crass, sounds like they're fresh out of college pa. New hires, especially younger people will not recognize 'work' especially if they're sheltered and just doing school-bahay routines in their lives. They just want to do work and enjoy parang nasa college lang easy go lucky. Now those that live in shanties, with broken families, living with tragic lives, will have a stronger drive since they've been through all sorts of sh1t in their lives.

Ewan ko kung bakit ko nabring up pa yang mga origin ng mga tao. Depende kase talaga sa pinanggalingan kung bakit ganyan umasta sa work place. I had a team member once who likes to act like the queen and enjoys the attention of people. She makes others do her work na para bang hirap na hirap siya. She doesn't recognize this until we gave her an average rating. She got left out of the promotions, resigned, and still doing the same. Oh well.

You can always set standards but not until they fully understand will they act accordingly. The point is just let them be. They think what they are doing is OKAY kasi nasanay sila sa ganon. If no one reprimands them then its a facepalm on your bosses. Bakit di nila pagsabihan?

Anyway, Focus on your work nalang, and target the promotion you're eyeing. Politics, noise, etc will always be there. Maswerte ka nga mukhang wala ka nakakaaway diyan and everyone likes you. There will never be a perfect workplace and conditions won't always be perfect. We can always wish for a life that is peachy but the truth is there is no safety blanket in this world, only what we perceive as safe will makes us feel comfortable.

Excuse my grammar just jotted my thoughts down. Dos sentimos uli .

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    But I don't think we're any better than them when we started. Its just that we matured and became more responsible and sensitive to others in the work we are doing since we understand the nature of our work. Rowdy and crass, sounds like they're fresh out of college pa. New hires, especially younger people will not recognize 'work' especially if they're sheltered and just doing school-bahay routines in their lives.
    I would have to disagree. I wasn't anything like them when I started. During my first job, I was extra careful with the way I acted. I was quiet and made sure that I did not bring attention upon myself. I was testing the waters.

These people are not fresh out of college, they are in their mid to late 20's. They came from other firms. They are not the sheltered type. I think it's the opposite. I actually like the sheltered types because they are polite and nice.

Bakit ka badtrip today?