View Poll Results: Panonoorin mo ba ang pelikulang "Ang Sugo" ng INC?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oo

4 16.67%
  • Hindi

4 16.67%
  • Not Interested

16 66.67%
  • Oo (para iwas tiwalag)

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger)

Lightbulb Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger)

For Showbiz (& Politics) :

‘Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger):’ Movie Of The Century | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) will produce the biggest movie ever an epic in the history of the local movie industry, which covers a century of struggles and then finally a glorious triumph.

The movie, Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger) features the life of one mans journey of faith that helped brought the INC from its humble beginnings to its present glory.

The man being referred to was the late Felix Y. Manalo who founded the INC from a humble house in Sta. Ana, Paco, Manila. Officially, INC was registered with the Philippine Government on July 27, 1914.

An INC executive said, during a luncheon press conference to launch the movie project, that Ang Sugo is not a religious film that preaches and converts or one that assails other religious beliefs.

Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger) will be shown in July 2014 to coincide with the celebration of the 100th Anniversary of INC.

INC Executive Minister Eduardo V. Manalo gave the go-signal for the production of the movie project. Insiders said that there were attempts in the past to produce a movie of that nature, but it was only recently that it was approved.

Multi-awarded director Tikoy Aguiluz has been chosen to direct the epic movie. I am humbled and grateful for the honor and privilege bestowed upon me. I can truly say that this is the biggest challenge of my career as a filmmaker, Direk Tikoy said. He will be collaborating with an Oscar-winning director of photography.

The epic movie will star Richard Gomez, Albert Martinez and Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. to portray respectively Felix Y. Manalo, Erano G. Manalo, and Eduardo V. Manalo, the three executive ministers of INC.

I cant believe it, Richard Gomez said when the role was offered to him. I have high respects for the members of the Iglesia Ni Cristo, he stressed. To be chosen as the actor to play the role of Felix Manalo is truly an honor, he added. I will play for the role as I know millions look up to him!

The movie will certainly be monumental and it is a great privilege to be in it. I will give justice to my role, Albert Martinez stressed.

The offer to essay the role of Ka Eduardo is humbling and it is my greatest honor to be chosen to play him in this movie, Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. said. He is playing the role for free!
    Filming of Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger) will begin during the first quarter of 2013, and

showing in cinemas will be in July 2014, the 100th Anniversary of INC.
    Parang nakikita ko na ang mangyayari...

BANNED BANNED BANNED

Default Re: Ang Sugo (The Last Messenger)

may parody na "Ang Huling Subo" starring Vice.

Tsikot Member Rank 3

Dapat ang kinuha na lang nilang artista na gumanap kay Felix Patalo ay si Rez Cortes or Dick Israel or Paquito Diaz or Romy Diaz or Max Alvarado or si Buwaya or George Estregan or si Romeo Jalosjos or si Mayor Sanchez or sino pa ba?

BANNED BANNED BANNED

Engrande din ang 100th year celebration ng INC ah. May largest stadium na may pelikula pa.

So more or less, true story ang movie na ito. Hmmmm... Dapat pakita nila dito yun actual na nangyari sa kung paano nila ni-promote ang INC.

I can see ADD will react violently to this one

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Dapat ang kinuha na lang nilang artista na gumanap kay Felix Patalo ay si Rez Cortes or Dick Israel or Paquito Diaz or Romy Diaz or Max Alvarado or si Buwaya or George Estregan or si Romeo Jalosjos or si Mayor Sanchez or sino pa ba?
    nak ng ..... puro rapist yan ah

parang promotional na ng grand anniversary ng INC sa july 2014 sa Philippines arena to...

daming pera hehehe

Tsikot Member Rank 5 chua_riwap's Avatar

Ayaw nila kay sadik robin padilla?

by that time (2014), ilan ang myembro ng INC. Box office hit na to pag nagkataon. Dapat manood ang mga myembro, or else, ...

Si Bong Revilla naman, obvious na + points to sa career nya as pulitiko- kaya libre daw pagganap nya. Isa lang ang sigurado, dito ang punta nung 10% ng mga myembro..

Tsikot Member Rank 5 chua_riwap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Puro pang hudas o lucifer ang mga yan eh.....

Receive Latest Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Car Listings
Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast