New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi fellow tsikoteers where can i go to fix my vacuum locks for my w126 280S. I live in alabang area, I need to seek your opinion because I want to seek opinions and recommendations on certain shops before having my car serviced there. Thanks. BTW can you also post contact number's.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Well there's EuroPlus right beside the LTO ATC office... Look for Jun or Sam...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks sir, will drop by thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    There's also ATE, its in T.S. Cruz Subdivision Daang hari
    After turning left from commerce avenue into daang hari,lookout for an ATE sign in the right, turn right after the sign
    Their expertise is on euro cars

Here;s a thread about the place
    International Mercedes-Benz Club Forum ? Thema anzeigen - DANNY FABIC (ATE) - Along daang hari alabang

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    +1 on Mang Danny aka ATE

I don't think the TS can view the link if he's not an MBCP member. Anyway, here are the details, just to be sure.

(02) 8423781 / (0906) 4962798

At Daang Hari coming from Alabang towards Molino, it should be the 1st island break. You'll see "ATE" sign on your right. The island break isn't far from Alabang.

Info: c/o Senor Benzmizer

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Heard a lot of good stories about Mang Danny...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yes sir, I know about ATE my tito also recommended it to me. I will ask opinions on both shops to be sure hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Heard a lot of good stories about Mang Danny...
    OT:

Doc, your W124 is looking good na ha! La Sallista green ba talaga kulay non? ....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    OT:

Doc, your W124 is looking good na ha! La Sallista green ba talaga kulay non? ....
    Francis that's primer lang... I think it's called zinc chromate green much like the ones I painted on the wheel wells of my WWII model planes... The final color will be the one in the engine bay, inner linings of the door, etc...

I know of a 123 that has La Sallista green and it's Mike Lugtu's...