New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Help! Anyone has a part I need. It's for my W201 190d 2.5 1987 model's transmission.

Part#126 277 85 32 1 ( it has a symbol I don't recognize between 32 & 1)

It's a cylinder-shaped red plastic material with a spring inside. It has plastic rings (sort of a cylinder ring). I need 2pcs.

I have pics but how can I attach it here?

thanks in advance to those who can help.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I am from Germany and back in the Philippines in 14th Janurary 2015.
    I can ask my local dealer for this part, you can contact me via PM if you cant find in the philippines.

You can upload pic at this site https://imageshack.com/
    and post the link here in your thread.

Regards
    RMB

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You can try having the part quoted from Delodur. They can do special order

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I already found the parts needed from mang Jaime/Sunsol. Mejo mahal but he's the only one who was able to get it. Anyway, the valve body is all fixed up.

The problem now is the transmission itself:
    1) strong shift shock from N to D: and
    2) when running at 3rd gear it almost always kicks down to 2nd then jolts to 4th.

My options now would either be
    A) A tranny overhaul costing 35k (parts & labor) as estimated by Gerry/mechanic; or
    B) A complete tranny surplus at 25k from Charlie/Charon.

Cost-wise I'm leaning towards the surplus due to the 10k difference but is it the better choice?
    Anyone here who has experienced using surplus A/T tranny? How long did it last?

thanks to anyone who will help.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Are you sure that you got the correct part?

Can you post your transmission number here?

It is possible that the part you have is for a petrol engined model. Hence the crazy shift patterns.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Re: surplus

IMHO.

I'd rather have an overhaul than buy surplus. You get the benefit of new parts plus warranty in workmanship in overhauls. For surplus, you get a second junk transmission.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi Lowslow, the parts I needed were not in Delodur's file of benz parts - they said it was not reproduced, thus surplus was the only way to go. Mang Jaime/Sunsol found the parts I needed, with the same exact part numbers so I doubt it's a mismatch (right???)
    Anyway, my VIN 2011261F300253 and tranny 722414 02 417743. So, if the numbers stamped in my tranny matches the ones indicated in my VIN then that supports my conclusion above (right?)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Sir 722.4 ang trans model. At 4 speed year 90 to 03.. Sir anong parts ba kailangan mo?

Tsikot Mobile App