New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I pity Rhian.

Nasa NY na si DJ Mo pero di pa rin daw tumitigil sa paggamit ng mga social networking site sa pagbira about dun sa abortion issue w/ Rhian Ramos.

Kups pala itong si Mo. Pag iniwan ng GF...sinasabi lahat-lahat.

Mo Twister keeps up Rhian Ramos abortion talk | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features

MANILA, Philippines – He already apologized for his YouTube tell-all video but radio DJ Mo Twister is still not done tellingthe world about what he feels about the alleged abortion of his child by ex-girlfriend, Rhian Ramos.

In his Twitter account, Mo Twister (Mohan Gumatay in real life) said: "The difference between you and me dear? Your loved ones get a funeral. My 3 1/2 month old child was thrown in the trash."

He also told user *Mistacey: "You can call me loser and i'll agree w/ you. There was been no denial. I was in that roomwhen one second your child has a heartbeat and the next second it's sucked out by tools and a vacuum. I'm a loser? Yes, I've lost something that I wish you won't ever have to endure."

Gumatay earlier apologized to Ramos and her home network GMA-7 after a video of him confessing to Ramos' alleged abortion leaked online.

In a statement aired over "Showbiz Rampa" on 103.5 WOW FM, Gumatay told Ramos he is sorry "that our rollercoaster relationship ended the way it did."

Gumatay said he made the video "as a memento of this tragic event," adding that Ramos knew all about it.

"Rhian knew about all of this. To a point where months ago, when they thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all of this 'proof' to them for it to be destroyed," he said.

"I naturally gave in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child. I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now, when all this showbiz priorities and 'branding' wouldn't mean so much anymore."

Gumatay also gave this message to GMA-7: "I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light. This decision to have an abortion was not something the network instructed us to do... I understand that and I am sorry if the words on my 'video diary' depicted otherwise."

A report from ABS-CBN’s “E-Live” on Saturday said that GMA-7 is set to file appropriate charges against Gumatay "for malicious and false imputations against the network."

A leaked video diary that went viral last week showed Gumatay in tears, saying that he and Ramos will "get rid of of our baby" due to pressure from her family and GMA-7.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On the contrary. Hinde ako Nawasa kay rhian in fact I think she deseved everything that's happening now, nagp abort siya eh

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    He also told user *Mistacey: "You can call me loser and i'll agree w/ you. There was been no denial. I was in that roomwhen one second your child has a heartbeat and the next second it's sucked out by tools and a vacuum. I'm a loser? Yes, I've lost something that I wish you won't ever have to endure."
    Wait a minute, kapeng mainit. If Mo was present during the abortion, then BOTH of them should get the heat and not Rhian alone.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bakit kaya nakipag break si Rhian kay Mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    bakit kaya nakipag break si Rhian kay Mo?
    I think it's because Rhian didn't want to go through with the pregnancy and Mo wanted the baby. Conflict of opinions hence a break up. And Mo being emotionally distraught, he tried to get around it by selling off his stuff, along with his notebook computers for a "cleansing" of the mind and heart.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Wait a minute, kapeng mainit. If Mo was present during the abortion, then BOTH of them should get the heat and not Rhian alone.
    cuz from what I understand sabi ni Rhian eh whether pumayag si Mo or hinde she will do everything to abort the baby, so since Mo loved her so much he just went with her to make sure if she's gonna do it eh safe and she's gonna be ok.

the problem is it's not the first time she did it. first time kahit masama sa loob ni Mo pumayag siya but it happened again this time hinde na sinabi kay Mo and she just went through it...

so dapat lang ilabas lahat ni Mo yan para mawala na ng career si Rhian the ang tsismis pa 4X na ginawa ni Rhian mag pa abort. 2X from Mo and 2X from two different past BFs.

so **** that whore!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So that's why he left and was selling off all his stuff.

Poor guy.

My only question... did they decide to have a baby and then she decided (alone) to abort it?

If they both decided to have a baby, then you can't blame him... that really, really, really hurts.

If it was an accident... I'm on the fence... but I feel that she shouldn't have aborted the baby unless there was a compelling medical reason to do so.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    from wiki

Rhian Ramos is of Welsh-Filipino descent and is the youngest daughter of Gareth Howell and Clara Ramos. She has an older sister named Nadine.[1]. She is the Ex-Boyfriend of Mohan Gumatay and barely had a baby if they didn't went to Singapore for Abortion. [2]. She is also the niece of Ida Ramos Henares, the Assistant Vice President of GMA Network.[3]

Ramos first starred in the television series Captain Barbell and in Stairway to Heaven. She then started working in commercials including an appearance in a McDonald's McJelly Duo advert. She was cast as the female lead of the telefantasya Captain Barbell, in 2006, and in Lupin the following year. She has played the lead role in My Only Love.

In 2007, Ramos had her film debut in The Promise. She also starred in the horror film Ouija. In 2008, Ramos was chosen to host Pinoy Idol Extra, the daily update edition of Pinoy Idol. Ramos also starred in two Philippine dramas, Codename: Asero, and in LaLola, a remake of a telenovela.[4] By the end of the year, Ramos finished two feature films, My Monster Mom and I.T.A.L.Y..

LaLola ended in February 2009. She starred in the suspense-thriller film Sundo that came out the following month. In 2009, she starred in two Philippine dramas: Zorro, and Stairway to Heaven.

She also released her debut dance-music album Audition Dance Battle under Universal Records in partnership with Bellhaus Entertainment.

Ramos starred in the fantasy film Ang Panday.

She is the muse of the B-Meg Llamados for the 2011-2012 season of the Philippine Basketball Association.
    14.5K:higop:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    picture picture muna.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Question is, gaano ba ka reliable ang accusations ni Mo? Because to me it looks like Mo just couldn't accept the fact that rhian dumped him and he's doing everything he can to destroy her image. Dapat nung umpisa pa lang na tinanong siya kung bakit sila nag hiwalay sinabi na niya yung totoo kasi ngayon parang feeling ko he was still hoping that rhian would take him back at that time, eh na realize niya na wala na siya pag asa kaya sirain na lang niya image ni rhian.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Mo Twister & Rhian Ramos abortion issue