New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    They loaded Shell 91 RON after decarbonizing my engine. I'll use Shell for now and then have the engine checked again after a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Good day mga sir! If U have a friend who have the budget to buy CX9, would you recommend him to go ahead or you will advice him to get 1.8M budget SUV (Sta Fe, Trailblazer, etc.) Is it really worth the money owning CX9?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox76 View Post
    Good day mga sir! If U have a friend who have the budget to buy CX9, would you recommend him to go ahead or you will advice him to get 1.8M budget SUV (Sta Fe, Trailblazer, etc.) Is it really worth the money owning CX9?
    If fuel OPEX is not an issue, go ahead with CX9, the fastest 7-seater SUV for that budget. Expect 5-9 km/liter (heavy traffic city to highway) based on actual experience. Other than fuel consumption, this car is much better and more refined. Plus the 3-year free PMS offered by Mazda is a great deal. And being JAPAN CBU, quality control is quite good.

If you want to save up on daily fuel, both Santa Fe and Trailblazer are good alternatives being diesel based.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hello everyone!

Went to WTC today for the car exhibit. An agent offered me the kodo CX9 AWD for 2.099m. A very good price i think considering that their website lists the car at almost 2.4m. Read this whole thread and unlike the explorer, which I was also seriously considering if not for the exhaust smell issue (and price), it seems wala masyadong issues ang cx9.

I can probably put up with the reported FC. Any BAD experience with the car/aftersales? Meron ba nagsisisi dito with the cx9 (09209280773)?

Thanks!

Jet

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its a great car but resale value suffers a lot. Awd from 2.099 with the bose sound system sounds very good.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks EQ!

Kumambyo yung agent. That price, she said, is for the aero daw pala. The kodo awd she can only give 80k discount, 3 yrs LTO and the usual pms, tint, floor mats and covers.

I wonder if anybody here knows somebody who has a better offer for the kodo awd.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi Guys,
    I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand cx9. I find the SUV's design a classic. Even the 2008 model remains a head turner.
    May I know if there is anybody here experienced the transfer case or tranny issue? This I read as an early issue with the cx9.
    I want to buy a good second hand but I do not want to be burdened by a very expensive repair cost.
    Your inputs please.

Thanks,
    Ambo2004

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi!

Wala ba talagang blind spot monitor ang kodo cx9? This is what the agent said when I went down to mazda alabang for a test drive the other day. I find that feature particularly important, though not a deal breaker for me. Didn't observe any indications also sa side mirrors. Failed also to ask the agent if the top variant released here is the grand touring.

Anyone?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mahirap ba maghanap ng part ang cx9 pag may nasira? how is the maintenance is it expensive?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    mahirap ba maghanap ng part ang cx9 pag may nasira? how is the maintenance is it expensive?
    Owned one for more than 2 years, walang part na nasisira, so no idea how easy/difficult to find parts.

Maintenance is actually not expensive. New buyers enjoy the free 3 year PMS. For my case, I got it before the promo. I paid for casa PMS:
    10Tkm or 6mos - P5k
    20Tkm or 12mos - P7k
    30Tkm or 18mos - P5k
    40Tkm or 24mos - P11k
    50Tkm or 30mos - P5k

Not bad for a P2M car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    Owned one for more than 2 years, walang part na nasisira, so no idea how easy/difficult to find parts.

Maintenance is actually not expensive. New buyers enjoy the free 3 year PMS. For my case, I got it before the promo. I paid for casa PMS:
    10Tkm or 6mos - P5k
    20Tkm or 12mos - P7k
    30Tkm or 18mos - P5k
    40Tkm or 24mos - P11k
    50Tkm or 30mos - P5k

Not bad for a P2M car.

Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread