New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 179 of 271 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Good choices sir. Only bad thing i heard sa CX5 is the passenger space at the back. Medyo cramped daw. Other than that, it's been positive reviews for both SUVs. Maganda ang Skyactiv engine. So it just boils down to your personal preference. I heard magkakaron na ng 2015 CX5 (facelift) + new features/accessories. I like the look of the CX5 but overall I'd choose the Forrester. Parang siya yung benchmark sa category ng SUV e.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gas_boy View Post
    Guys, help... I need to make a decision this week between CX5 Pro & Forester Premium. There is only 100k+- difference in cost; i can't afford the 50% down to avail the 0% for the X5. What other things does the X5 has an advantage? Thanks
    The difference in cost is no longer just 100k since the CX-5 has a 100k discount at the moment OR 99k all-in DP Promo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    The difference in cost is no longer just 100k since the CX-5 has a 100k discount at the moment OR 99k all-in DP Promo.
    Thanks. I test drove the Forester Premium yesterday & i was informed that they are offering 70k discount but just for this month. I am waiting for Mazda SA for my test drive schedule today.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks. I test drove the Forester Premium yesterday & i was informed that they are offering 70k discount but just for this month. I am waiting for Mazda SA for my test drive schedule today.
    Which Subaru Branch is this? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Which Subaru Branch is this? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry double post, something went wrong with my browser.
    Last edited by germs; November 28th, 2014 at 12:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MI Manila bay

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kamusta ang after sales ng Mazda?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Kamusta ang after sales ng Mazda?
    So far, so good naman, especially with the yojin 3. 6 pms for 3 years, zero cost.

Mukhang wala din naman problema sa mga nag claim ng warranty (from this thread)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sumusuko din pala istop sa traffic ng manila. Edsa/Ortigas sa umaga and lunch then recto sa hapon. (hayop traffic sa shaw hanggang V.mapa) Di na umiilaw and di na nagfunction yung istop nung hapon (My ave speed went down from 25 km/hr to 5 km/hr and full tank to full tank yielded a miserable 6.2 km/L )
    Pag daan ko NLEX nung gabi at narekta na, dun pa lng umilaw ulit istop nya

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    So far, so good naman, especially with the yojin 3. 6 pms for 3 years, zero cost.

Mukhang wala din naman problema sa mga nag claim ng warranty (from this thread)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    +1
    So far after 3 PMS, wala pa kami gastos. May free pa na kape everytime. Just be aware of the PMS dates kasi pag lumagpas, you'll have to pay it yourself. We almost had this problem kasi nagpaschedule kami ng PMS 3 days before the due date and sabi nung casa busy sila until after that date (don't know if alibi or what) so we'll have to pay. We contacted Mazda Philippines through FB (whoever runs their account is very active and helpful) and we got a phone call from them the same day that the issue is settled with the casa. We came back the next morning and diretso agad PMS, no questions asked. The local casa left a bad taste for us but I really tip my hats off dun sa management ng customer service department ng Mazda Philippines.

Mazda CX-5