New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 271 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have tried to test drive yun CX-5 AWD ng pamangkin ko. Wala akong masabi, maganda siya at techie for me. One thing lang na ayaw ko sa kanya eh yun busina, ang hirap pindutin. Coming off from a 2nd Gen Pajero, eh sobrang layo talaga. Very stable at 160kph sa NLEX at parang wala lang ang speed na ganito. FC wise, alam ko 2.5L engine ito, pero ang reading is nasa 15.3L/100kms, so around 6.5km/L ang FC, di ko alam kung matakaw ito o hindi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malaki po ba rear seat space difference between CX-5 v Forester ?

option ko kasi to get between CX-5 2.5 v FXT ? FC wise lamang talaga CX-5 pero sa paningin ko naman mas macho ang FXT.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ayosbathere View Post
    malaki po ba rear seat space difference between CX-5 v Forester ?

option ko kasi to get between CX-5 2.5 v FXT ? FC wise lamang talaga CX-5 pero sa paningin ko naman mas macho ang FXT.
    If I remeber it right the rear seats of the Forester can either recline or slide, can't remember which one and that is what I noticed that the CX-5 doesn't have. I also like the view more in the second row of the Forester compared to the CX-5. I however, find the second row of the CX-5 more than adequate; as we can place a baby car seat with a base in any of the second row seats with the front seats having a comfortable space.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    I have tried to test drive yun CX-5 AWD ng pamangkin ko. Wala akong masabi, maganda siya at techie for me. One thing lang na ayaw ko sa kanya eh yun busina, ang hirap pindutin. Coming off from a 2nd Gen Pajero, eh sobrang layo talaga. Very stable at 160kph sa NLEX at parang wala lang ang speed na ganito. FC wise, alam ko 2.5L engine ito, pero ang reading is nasa 15.3L/100kms, so around 6.5km/L ang FC, di ko alam kung matakaw ito o hindi.
    Testa, medyo unfair ata yung comparison. Cross over vehicle ang CX-5. :-D He he!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    If I remeber it right the rear seats of the Forester can either recline or slide, can't remember which one and that is what I noticed that the CX-5 doesn't have. I also like the view more in the second row of the Forester compared to the CX-5. I however, find the second row of the CX-5 more than adequate; as we can place a baby car seat with a base in any of the second row seats with the front seats having a comfortable space.
    Thanks butchyboy - is that mean mas maluwag rear seat space ng Fxt vs CX-5 ?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Butchyboy,

Did you have the OEM35 installed on your rear and 2nd window? OK naman ba?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    OEM35 on the rear and 2nd row windows then OEM05 on the front will probably match.
    VK series will have a greenish shade so medyo di makukuha yung shade ng WS and windows nya. BTW try to test the visibility ng OEM05 at night, it might be too dark for your taste. If he will not tint his 2nd row tignan nya OEM35 sa front only.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We went with OEM20 visor and front windows. Match naman sa stock rear tint.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Testa, medyo unfair ata yung comparison. Cross over vehicle ang CX-5. :-D He he!
    Hahaha! After kong i-test drive nang magdamag yun CX-5, nagtampo ang sasakyan ko kinabukasan

Pero hats off ako sa CX-5, minus the FC. I dunno kung paano mag-drive yun pamangkin ko o yun tatay niya. I noticed na naka-off ang i-stop kaya ni-on ko. After turning it on, bumaba ng .1L/100km yun FC. Parang feel ko, ayaw nila ng i-stop.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Hahaha! After kong i-test drive nang magdamag yun CX-5, nagtampo ang sasakyan ko kinabukasan

Pero hats off ako sa CX-5, minus the FC. I dunno kung paano mag-drive yun pamangkin ko o yun tatay niya. I noticed na naka-off ang i-stop kaya ni-on ko. After turning it on, bumaba ng .1L/100km yun FC. Parang feel ko, ayaw nila ng i-stop.
    Testa, ang cross over ay "car like" samantalang ang Pajero ay "truck like". Ha ha! :-)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ayosbathere View Post
    Thanks butchyboy - is that mean mas maluwag rear seat space ng Fxt vs CX-5 ?
    Can't give the specific dimensions of the 2nd row space of the two, but if I was to sit on the second row I would probably choose the subie. Looking back at our test drive, me and my passengers liked the 2nd row space and view of the Forester but preferred the ride of the CX-5 ( only caveat being the higher mileage of the Forester unit compared to the CX-5)

Quote Originally Posted by riccomina View Post
    Butchyboy,

Did you have the OEM35 installed on your rear and 2nd window? OK naman ba?

Thanks
    Went with the VK30 promo( 50% off ), it darkened the 2nd row and rear windows more, dapat X05 ikakabit sa 1st row to match the 2nd row kaso ganun din price kaya went for the VK series pa din. Kaya based from dun sa mga sample nila; X05 and VK30 ang matched in terms of shade ( OEM 05 and OEM 35 siguro) in my opinion. Pwede naman nila ipakita sa yo approx shades without cutting/remove the backing nung tints to give you an idea. Looking at the windows, unang tingin di mo siguro mapapansin na may discrepancy sa shading pero pagtinitigan mo ng matagal mas kita front passengers compared sa 2nd row ( which can barely be seen), and may dark greenish hue 1st row compared sa black shade ni 2nd row

Mazda CX-5