New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 271 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat lang sa Yojin3, do not be late or you forfeit. that means if your vehicle was delivered on say January 1, you are already late if you bring in your vehicle on July 2 (over 6 months) or past the 10,000 km mark. so pag punta mo ng july 2 for Yojin3 service e may bayad na, hindi na free. bring it 1 week early ok lang, bring it 1 day late bayad ka na. same with the mileage, bring it 1 km over the 10,000km interval and your Yojin3 is forfeited, PM service is no longer free.

this is from experience ha, when my wife brought my bt50 pickup 1 day late. ang sabi ng service manager e 1 day late or over 10,000km forfeited ang Yojin3. buti na lang kilala namin yung manager ng dealership kaya napakiusapan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ingat lang sa Yojin3, do not be late or you forfeit. that means if your vehicle was delivered on say January 1, you are already late if you bring in your vehicle on July 2 (over 6 months) or past the 10,000 km mark. so pag punta mo ng july 2 for Yojin3 service e may bayad na, hindi na free. bring it 1 week early ok lang, bring it 1 day late bayad ka na. same with the mileage, bring it 1 km over the 10,000km interval and your Yojin3 is forfeited, PM service is no longer free.

this is from experience ha, when my wife brought my bt50 pickup 1 day late. ang sabi ng service manager e 1 day late or over 10,000km forfeited ang Yojin3. buti na lang kilala namin yung manager ng dealership kaya napakiusapan.

That's right, yan din ang kabilinbilinan ng SA ko, better early than sorry...hEhEhE

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi tsikoteers, i need help. Im from bacoor, cavite and i can't seem to find the longer snap on screw for our mud guard in our area. Araneta car accessories is too far from my place. Maybe somebody can help me find some near our place. Thanks in advance

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. We got our CX-5 2WD almost a month ago. May tanong lang ako. First week after we got the car, we tried the USB port of the CX-5 to play music. Gumana naman siya. Today, we tried using the USB port again with the same flash drive we used before, ayaw nang ma-detect. Anyone of you encountered that problem?

Also, kumusta naman yung fuel consumption ng CX-5 ninyo? I didn't find the fuel economy to be very impressive. 9.8 km/l kasama na dyan yung isang takbo ko papuntang province.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Still depends on your driving habits and what type of terrain you're usually driving on. We went to Baguio with my Dad's CX-5, full load of 5 people and luggage, we averaged 11.5km/L. We my parents' house (Pasig) with a full tank and only had to gas up at Shell NLEX going back to Manila.

As for the USB, try unplugging it and putting it back on. Maybe the USB stick is the one that's defective (lalo na kung CD-R King, hehehe).

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. We got our CX-5 2WD almost a month ago. May tanong lang ako. First week after we got the car, we tried the USB port of the CX-5 to play music. Gumana naman siya. Today, we tried using the USB port again with the same flash drive we used before, ayaw nang ma-detect. Anyone of you encountered that problem?

Also, kumusta naman yung fuel consumption ng CX-5 ninyo? I didn't find the fuel economy to be very impressive. 9.8 km/l kasama na dyan yung isang takbo ko papuntang province.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hello guys,

Matagal sir talaga magbasa yung USB port ni CX-5, kahit iPOD >5 mins. siguro bago magplay. Mas mabilis nga ata yung
    bluetooth sa cellphone kaso natatagalan pa din ako and minsan ayaw pa magconnect

FC nag 11-12 kms/L at 950 kms. Maximize mo sir yung istop, ginagawa ko yung style sa topgear ata, pag nagbubuild up traffic slow down ka pabayaan mo tumutok yung mga nasa gilid mo sa mga nasa harap nila, then I make sure at least may isang kotse or more yung distance ko bago ko mag full stop (sa topgear 2 cars nga eh), magaactivate istop mo, pag nagstart ulit si CX-5 abante ka, dahan dahan lng, by the time na nakatutuk ka na sa nasa harap mo naka charge na ulit si istop and engage ulit sya ;). Sa highway, since break in, as stated in the manual try to vary your speed. I use the cruise control. Set mo at 70 kph after 5 minutes iaakyat mo sa 80 and so on. I also make short bursts up to 120 sometimes up to 140 maintain ko for a few minutes then balik ulit sa 70 kph.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    Matagal sir talaga magbasa yung USB port ni CX-5, kahit iPOD >5 mins. siguro bago magplay. Mas mabilis nga ata yung
    bluetooth sa cellphone kaso natatagalan pa din ako and minsan ayaw pa magconnect

FC nag 11-12 kms/L at 950 kms. Maximize mo sir yung istop, ginagawa ko yung style sa topgear ata, pag nagbubuild up traffic slow down ka pabayaan mo tumutok yung mga nasa gilid mo sa mga nasa harap nila, then I make sure at least may isang kotse or more yung distance ko bago ko mag full stop (sa topgear 2 cars nga eh), magaactivate istop mo, pag nagstart ulit si CX-5 abante ka, dahan dahan lng, by the time na nakatutuk ka na sa nasa harap mo naka charge na ulit si istop and engage ulit sya ;). Sa highway, since break in, as stated in the manual try to vary your speed. I use the cruise control. Set mo at 70 kph after 5 minutes iaakyat mo sa 80 and so on. I also make short bursts up to 120 sometimes up to 140 maintain ko for a few minutes then balik ulit sa 70 kph.
    My concern on the multimedia system: napakatagal naman bago basahin yung laman ng usb flashdrive? Bakit ganun? More than 5 mins? Nkakainip naman yun..

In fuel economy, wala akong problema dyan,matipid ako magdrive very light footed and hindi ako trigger-happy sa pagtapak ng accelerator.

Back to multimedia, is there any news na nagsasabi may upgrade sa system para bumilis at mkpagplay ng mp4 movies,etc?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Regarding the CX-5, my wife inserted the USB drive to the port before leaving our home. Nakaabot na siya ng Pampanga hindi pa din na recognize. Hehe... anyway, the car's due for the first 1K checkup soon. Tatanong ko na lang kung ano nagyari dun.

As for the FC concerns, hindi naman ako leadfoot... but I guess mas mabigat pa din ako sa pedal than you guys. Will try to find ways to improve the car's FC. Yung Bluetooth isa pang concern. I was able to pair my device but my wife cannot pair her phone with the CX-5's audio unit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion guys. Regarding the CX-5, my wife inserted the USB drive to the port before leaving our home. Nakaabot na siya ng Pampanga hindi pa din na recognize. Hehe... anyway, the car's due for the first 1K checkup soon. Tatanong ko na lang kung ano nagyari dun.

As for the FC concerns, hindi naman ako leadfoot... but I guess mas mabigat pa din ako sa pedal than you guys. Will try to find ways to improve the car's FC. Yung Bluetooth isa pang concern. I was able to pair my device but my wife cannot pair her phone with the CX-5's audio unit.
    Ilang gigs sir yung USB? I tried updating the gracenote via a 16Gigs USB di mabasa. Used a 2 gigs USB ok naman. Try using different sizes ng USB. Largest storage I tried I think via the USB port is an Ipod Nano, if Iam not mistaken 8 gigs ata yun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by michang05 View Post
    ok yan ah, saan nyo nakuha? how much?
    Do you guys have the exact link of Amazon which sells the key shirt? Checked amazon and found some but not sure whether these are the ones that fit the fob key for cx-5

Mazda CX-5