New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 164 of 271 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    Talking about the cx5, i would rather spend buying the gas skyactiv than its diesel version because of environment friendly combustion exhaust, tidy and silent engine, low overall vibration, and lower maintenance cost beyond the yojin3 package, that will not be easily break even by the cost of fuel, im pretty sure the diesel skyactiv will cost more than the gas version..my 2 cents.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

yes, cleaner emissions played a factor in my decision too. Not to mention the higher sticker price of the diesels.

Posted via iPhone using Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Brits love their diesels: http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/t...uvs-2014-08-29

Even Subaru sells diesel boxers there.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Guys,sorry nabasa ko dati dito about sa privacy glass ng cx5 but dont have time to search....

Ask ko lang po kung anong 3M CS tint ang pwede sa front seat glass to make it same appearance as the privacy tint?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Guys,sorry nabasa ko dati dito about sa privacy glass ng cx5 but dont have time to search....

Ask ko lang po kung anong 3M CS tint ang pwede sa front seat glass to make it same appearance as the privacy tint?

CS 05 pero kung hindi mo kaya madilim, cs20. Yung cs20 hindi na kita mukha mo pero may shadow

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mga sir ask ko lang: anong tint ang bagay sa alum met na cx-5? BC or CS?

Then ok ba yung combination ng CS5 all windows + CS20 windshield?

Tnx!

Ask ko lang mga bossing: 3M tint CS 20 sa windshield + CS 5 all windows around.....

Will this be okay kung may privacy pre-tinted glass na yung rear windows???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    My wife finally decided on the CX-5 and managed to put almost 600kms on it. Weekend trip to Baguio yielded an FC of 12.1km/L using the top up method although the average FC on the display is showing 8.6L/100km (11.6km/L).

NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX driving showed us its nifty features. Lane departure warning will give you a warning sound like rolling over speedbumps if you drift from your lane without signalling ( 1st time it activates my wife thought I let out some air inside the car ). Rear vehicle monitoring will both give you a visual warning on the side mirror and an audible warning if you try to change lane while signalling and there is a vehicle in the 5 and 7 o clock position matching your speed or is faster than you. It only gives a visual warning if a vehicle is coming on your side and you are not signalling but is smart enough to detect if you are faster than the vehicle on your side (in passing/overtaking other vehicles) since there are no warnings. The cruise control also helps a lot although we vary the speed at which the car cruises every 3-5 minutes because of the break in procedures.

The roads we took leading to baguio (kennon) and out (marcos) is where I think the CX-5 really shines (good thing wifey just sat back). It is just so fun to drive specially in the curves that it feels so planted and gives you a sense of confidence taking those curves and road elevations. How I wish the cx5 has paddle shifters since it can keep both your hands on the steering wheel in those conditions but the manual mode in the tranny will do ( wifey giving me stares when the rpms are reaching 4K)

City driving is where istop will do its thing, turning off the engine once you are on a full stop with the aircon and radio functioning. The head unit is probably my biggest gripe on this car. It feels so outdated, the AVT headunit in the monty is more fun to use. Bluetooth connectivity takes ages to connect and can't figure out the voice command ( will probably has to allocate more time studying it) and my wife don't want to bother with its features. The sound coming out of the speakers however makes up for the headunit. I think I saw the adaptive front lighting system doing its thing when I was making turns but did not see the high beam control system working.

Overall, we are happy with the CX-5 and pretty impressed with it, specially the FC. I figured that if the CX5 can hit an average of 13km/L it can even match my diesel fuel expenses in a 10K kms frame.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ Around 5-6T, go to Tint Hub in Ortigas instead of V-Kool main at Paco, they have better environment for tinting.
    VKOOL tint offered from mazda alabang:

VK30 for windshield
    OEM20 for all other windows
    13,500 pesos

Is this good to buy?

Pwede kayang OEM20 all wrap around?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi guys,

Saang branch ba ng Mazda magandang bumili ng CX5? Saan ba maganda ang aftersales service at ayos kausap yung mga SA's? Xempre dapat magaganda rin yung mga SA's,, ,hehehe...

TnX...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi fellow tsikeer, finally got my black awd this am at mazda pasig. As claimed by most, its really fun to drive. So far, my only upgrade is the bosch silver horn at casa. Next upgrades: mudguards, pedals, waterproof matting and cargo liner.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by red_md View Post
    Hi fellow tsikeer, finally got my black awd this am at mazda pasig. As claimed by most, its really fun to drive. So far, my only upgrade is the bosch silver horn at casa. Next upgrades: mudguards, pedals, waterproof matting and cargo liner.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2332841&type=3
    check this page out sir

Mazda CX-5