New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 161 of 271 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    That's Soul Red. The surroundings in the picture are drab gray and it looks overcast hence the darker shade. What you might have seen were pics of it in bright sunlight.

Soul Red Miatas:

The Mazda PH website only mentions Zeal Red Mica and Velocity Red Mica though: http://www.mazda.ph/vehicles/mazda-cx-5/
    Ah could that be the real soul red from japan? The one that i posted? And zeal red and velocity red are only available in the philippines/SE asia?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    Ah could that be the real soul red from japan? The one that i posted? And zeal red and velocity red are only available in the philippines/SE asia?

The picture of the Miatas above are the same shade of red for the CX-5 i saw at a Mazda dealer here.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deZw07 View Post
    The picture of the Miatas above are the same shade of red for the CX-5 i saw at a Mazda dealer here.
    Yep. I saw one basement parking nga lang so the light wasn't that good. If you back read a bit there was a red blinged out CX5 posted here (and in the baduy car thread) but that looked like velocity red.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Yep. I saw one basement parking nga lang so the light wasn't that good. If you back read a bit there was a red blinged out CX5 posted here (and in the baduy car thread) but that looked like velocity red.
    How i wish that the soul red is somewhat bloody dark red shade....kung ganun lang sana,di nko hahanap pa ng ibang color :-)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A Philippine car site posted pics of the Soul Red AWD they used on a Mazda-sponsored road trip last year.
    Last edited by JohnM; August 27th, 2014 at 09:27 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    How i wish that the soul red is somewhat bloody dark red shade....kung ganun lang sana,di nko hahanap pa ng ibang color :-)

The characteristic of Soul Red is that it "changes" depending on the lighting. Could be bloody red in some cases, and could look like velocity red other times. Dark spots get very dark, and lighter ones are really bright. Hard to describe, but you should try looking at it at differet angles and different lighting conditions. You could say na "malalim" yung pagka-red nya.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    The characteristic of Soul Red is that it "changes" depending on the lighting. Could be bloody red in some cases, and could look like velocity red other times. Dark spots get very dark, and lighter ones are really bright. Hard to describe, but you should try looking at it at differet angles and different lighting conditions. You could say na "malalim" yung pagka-red nya.
    That is cool! Kaso wala kasi akong matyempuhang soul red sa mga showroom.been there in anabu cavite and alabang,puro white and black yung nakadisplay..

Anyway thanks.alum met is also a nice color..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mga sir ask ko lang: anong tint ang bagay sa alum met na cx-5? BC or CS?

Then ok ba yung combination ng CS5 all windows + CS20 windshield?

Tnx!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    OEM 20 lang gamit namin for the front windows and visor. Match naman ang shade sa stock rear tints.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    OEM 20 lang gamit namin for the front windows and visor. Match naman ang shade sa stock rear tints.
    OEM 20? Hindi 3M?

Yung sa mazda cavite kasi nag ooffer sila ng 3M tints as freebie pag bumili ka sa kanila ng unit.so pumipili pa ako.

Kung sa alum met, mas bagay ba kung super black 3M tint (CS5) then medium black sa front (CS20)? Preferred ko kasi yung hindi ako makikita sa loob for security purposes.

Mazda CX-5