New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 157 of 271 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Thanks sir!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I am so utterly disappointed with Mazda. I have a new CX5 and my vehicle was scratched two weeks ago. Went to Mazda to have it estimated so I can claim from insurance. After two weeks, still no estimate. They asked me to go back so they could issue an estimate. They buffed the scratch, as if discouraging me from having it repaired. I was so bewildered why it was so difficult to get an estimate from then so I can claim from insurance.

Finally the truth came out. They wanted to charge me P1,000 pesos for the estimate since I did not get in-house insurance!!! Crazy! In fairness, they said that the amount is deductible from the amount when I decide to pursue with the repair.

Extremely disappointing.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by javauser View Post
    I am so utterly disappointed with Mazda. I have a new CX5 and my vehicle was scratched two weeks ago. Went to Mazda to have it estimated so I can claim from insurance. After two weeks, still no estimate. They asked me to go back so they could issue an estimate. They buffed the scratch, as if discouraging me from having it repaired. I was so bewildered why it was so difficult to get an estimate from then so I can claim from insurance.

Finally the truth came out. They wanted to charge me P1,000 pesos for the estimate since I did not get in-house insurance!!! Crazy! In fairness, they said that the amount is deductible from the amount when I decide to pursue with the repair.

Extremely disappointing.
    How bad was the scratch anyway? Will it really be worth the participation fee to have it repaired or could it have been buffed out at a much lower cost?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I only pay P2,000 pesos per incident with my insurance. That's why I did not get their in house insurance.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I only pay P2,000 pesos per incident with my insurance. That's why I did not get their in house insurance.
    Which Mazda Dealer is this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    OT but I have to ask this: Anung insurance to bossing?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    bro try mo yung alarm na benta nila jasper yung sa my likod ng shanghai uyanguren na shop.

Quote Originally Posted by lordclyde View Post
    Indeed it was Code Alarm CA3051. I did some backread and I found it in this thread. The problem now is even if I purchase the alarm at Roadstar and have them ship it here in Davao, I'm not sure if someone would dare to install the product to my CX-5. Wala pa yatang may alam. I can't even find a single shop selling accessories for the CX-5 here. That's how difficult it is.

Which leads me to my next question. I asked my SA if they(casa) can install the alarm. He told me that he'll have to ask the branch manager first because it might void my warranty. Do you guys have an idea which part of the warranty gets void in case I install an alarm? Masyado kasing vague yung explanation sa warranty booklet.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    mga bossing patanong naman,

I have a new mazda CX5, nung ginamit ko wiper dahil malakas ulan may parang sound na gumagasgas yun pala yung spring ng wiper gumagasgas sa windshield, medyo malalim na yung gasgas sa windshield, kasama ba ito sa warranty? hindi naman ako yung may kasalanan kung bakit hindi aligned ang wiper. dapat chineck nila bago release yung unit.

gusto ko sana ipapalit yung windshield =(

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Bring it up with your Sa, as long as the wipers are stock and haven't been replaced with after market ones you should be able to claim that under warranty. Not your fault if it failed.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    stock naman lahat, sabi kasi nung branch kung saan ako bumili, insurance nalang daw yun...

e ano pa use ng warranty nila kung lahat din naman ng sira iaasa nila sa insurance?

Mazda CX-5