New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 150 of 271 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bfphuket View Post
    guys this might be a stupid query, kasali ba sa yojin3 ang battery replacement
    Nope. As with most other brands the battery is considered a consumable item and is covered with its own warranty separate from the vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Mga sir, question lang. I just noticed the other day na pag patay ko ng engine may maingay pa siya sa hood, parang tumatakbo pa yun fan. Nawala siya after 1-2 mins. Normal lang ba yun? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman88 View Post
    Mga sir, question lang. I just noticed the other day na pag patay ko ng engine may maingay pa siya sa hood, parang tumatakbo pa yun fan. Nawala siya after 1-2 mins. Normal lang ba yun? Thanks.
    Baka mainit pa. May sticker dyan somewhere sabi "fan may start without warning". IMO it's normal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman88 View Post
    reminds me of overhead projectors na yung fan stays on even after you power the device off. what it does is to cool the lamps to a safe temperature to keep it from being damaged. baka ganyan din sa case ng engine ng CX5. meron dyang pyesa na dapat optimal temperature to last long.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Look at this chart conducted by headlightmag in Thailand.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Vs. Subaru XV, Xtrail gen2, CRV gen4, Captiva, Tucson gas and Escape. (missing is the ASX and RAV4)

The CX5 turns out to be the fastest and yet also the thriftiest in fuel.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Selling accessories for Mazda CX-5

001.jpg001.jpg001.jpg001.jpg

Please check our site: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2332841&type=1

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    saw this on the net:

x1nx.jpg

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Guys, tanong ko lang. Maganda ba sa CX-5 yong "Manyak Tint"? I will have my SOUL RED unit by next week and my SA is asking me 1,500 for the darker tints. He recommended to have the left and right side tinted dark and have medium tint on the front and the back. Sabi nya maganda daw yun sa CX-5. My main concern kasi is ayoko makita ako sa loob(that's why I wanted the manyak tint in the first place) and my SA told me na hindi na raw ako kita sa loob doon sa ni-recommend nya na tint. Is this true?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hey Guys!

Just wanted to give you an update on my question. I have decided to tint my CX-5 with super black on both sides and rear and have medium black on the front. I'm a bit excited because I will be having my unit tomorrow.

Anyway, I did a back read on this thread and I noticed that some guys are having issues with how expensive the battery is. So I went ahead and ask my SA and he told me that it only cost 5k! How good of a deal is that?! That's a lot cheaper compared to 23k and 13k that I have read in this forum. I'm not sure if the dealership area is a factor here. I'm in DAVAO by the way.

Will keep you guys posted when I get my unit.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lordclyde View Post
    Hey Guys!

Just wanted to give you an update on my question. I have decided to tint my CX-5 with super black on both sides and rear and have medium black on the front. I'm a bit excited because I will be having my unit tomorrow.

Anyway, I did a back read on this thread and I noticed that some guys are having issues with how expensive the battery is. So I went ahead and ask my SA and he told me that it only cost 5k! How good of a deal is that?! That's a lot cheaper compared to 23k and 13k that I have read in this forum. I'm not sure if the dealership area is a factor here. I'm in DAVAO by the way.

Will keep you guys posted when I get my unit.
    Sir, alam mo po ba kung ang dealer na 'to ay under ng Berjaya o Autohub? Baka kaya may price difference (baka pala mas mura kay autohub!)? Or iisa ba may-ari ng Berjaya o Autohub? :p

Mazda CX-5