New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2085
    *chinese: whaaattt? RX7 engine? yan ang dapat na next project ko ah! kunin mo na! 187hp yan. mga 6km/L FC. fast! rotaries are the best i tell you!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *ronn

i vote for #4 for the tshirt
    and #6 or #9 for the sticker

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear Ronn:

My choice is :

#2 for sticker

#8 for T-shirt

Dear carebear:

Just to warn you, the Rotary engines are VERY sensitive to the maintenance and care given by the previous owner, and MALAKAS sila sa gas - the power is good but the fuel economy is BAD.

I have seen quite a few and kung hindi inalagaan mabuti ng may-ari, usually blow-by na sila, (and its a bitch to find the parts).

If the maintenance has really been appalling, the apex and side seals of the rotor will start to chatter and dig-into the epi-trochoid shaped housing.

If this happened, then your really in trouble because no-one here locally can recondition that housing by machining.

Check it out very carefully and have him run it and observe.

Also test drive it.

Be VERY CRITICAL because once you buy it, - its YOUR problem.

Good Luck!!!

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

*chinese: if you buy it and don't like the engine, sell it to me...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    # 6 for both shirt and sticker. Ronn, are the length of the front shocks of our trucks the same despite the body or suspension lift? Matagtag na yung sa akin and i am eyeing air kyb's. Mas mura eh. Thanks. let's roll !

*sir bors: shocks are different sir. i think yours is a little bit short since you cranked up the torsion bars to achieve a 4wd stance right? get kyb shocks from the 4wd version.

guys, any other input/s?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    * sir dusky

yes..nirereview ko ng mabuti yun RX-7 engine set-up nun. on the practicality side. siguro bonus lang yun makakita ako ng Bseries na ganun ang set-up.

and your right about the fuel economy, mahal sya vs sa price ng fuel ngayon. especially parts, makaka-access lang yata ako ng mantenance at parts kung sasali pa ko ng official Mazda Tech club.

* ronn

happy sad ako kung di ko makuha yun pickup..happy dahil ligtas sa upcoming challenge ng maintenance at parts. sad kasi isa sana ako sa may unique na bseries. pero sana umatras yun unang nagpareserve.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Musta mga kapatid sa kalsada?

casting my vote...

#8 for the shirt

shirt lang vote ko, not fond of stickers...hehehe! :-)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    *hi guys one quick question may ibibyahe akong ref na medyo may kalakihan at tatawid ako ng hi way, may idea ba kayu kung legal ang pag loload ng gamit na mas mataas sa bubong ng truck natin may nagbanggit kasi sa kin na hinuhuli ang mga ganun kasi, tnx in advance sa mga reply im voting for #4 car sticker,,,

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper55555 View Post
    *hi guys one quick question may ibibyahe akong ref na medyo may kalakihan at tatawid ako ng hi way, may idea ba kayu kung legal ang pag loload ng gamit na mas mataas sa bubong ng truck natin may nagbanggit kasi sa kin na hinuhuli ang mga ganun kasi, tnx in advance sa mga reply im voting for #4 car sticker,,,
    [SIZE=2]I have tried many times loading all sorts of furniture from tables, chairs, sofas, fridge, that are taller than its roof, a bit longer than the bed, when I traveled within the city, I live in QC, or to our province in La Union, I haven’t been pulled over. I didn’t also use any special straps but I made sure it was strapped properly. I don’t see any reason why they have to pull you over.[/SIZE]