New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2085
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'm still reading the old posts mga sir so I won't be able to interact with you guys muna. Mejo mahaba ang history lesson ko about how this group started eh.

Pass muna ako sa EB nyo. Medyo I need to let the dust settle muna with stuff. Anyway, I've heard that the Philippine International Motor Show this coming August 19-22. Are you guys gonna see the show? I'll be there for sure on the 21st.

Anyway, just dropped by to say hello and I'll continue reading the posts till I get to the last page, then kwentuhan na tayo.

Keep on truckin!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oooooo............metallic green, lowered, no roll-bar or bumper sa likod.

Definitely ma-porma.

Sir gerivic:

Nakuha mo yung pic habang tumatakbo ka?

Wow - steady talaga kamay mo.

You missed your calling - dapat cameraman ka sa mga sports and motor events!

Dusky

Quote Originally Posted by John_Acha View Post
    I'm still reading the old posts mga sir so I won't be able to interact with you guys muna. Mejo mahaba ang history lesson ko about how this group started eh.

Pass muna ako sa EB nyo. Medyo I need to let the dust settle muna with stuff. Anyway, I've heard that the Philippine International Motor Show this coming August 19-22. Are you guys gonna see the show? I'll be there for sure on the 21st.

Anyway, just dropped by to say hello and I'll continue reading the posts till I get to the last page, then kwentuhan na tayo.

Keep on truckin!

sir john, san ang venue ng PIMS? kita kits tayo dun!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga Sir:

Time and place for the next EB is still NOT settled.

We want your input people.

Please, post your thoughts on this, when and where is it best for you?

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sir Dusky mukha busy ang mga guys, i suggest for the next EB would be on a this Aug.29 afternoon para maka pag sit-down talk at konti diner at some drinks tayo regarding up coming fun run coz its a Holiday the next day AUG.30 monday. baka may lugar mga naicip kayo venue,pls do suggest guys....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good Day!

may nabanggit si sir dusky regarding sa road trip natin. it happens to be sa isang nabanggit nya is PAKIL. eventually, pumunta kami ng mga officemate ko dun. it's a eco park na may trekking pakage sa 2 hidden falls nila. why 2?

yun 1st is for normal hikers and the 2nd one is for hiking and vertical climbing. maganda yun place. very fresh and cold water. ang masaya na hiking is tatawid ka ng 3 times sa ilog and may 3-4 times na sasakay ng balsa. pede din naman languyin kung naiinip, kasi it take turns sa pagsakaya sa balsa.

biglaan yun lakad kaya natuloy. mura lang ang entrance 170php for entrance and trekking and 400php for the cottage. 24 person kami and evry sulit yun lakad. nature tripping.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gerivic View Post
    *Sir Dusky, Maganda yan idea mo ah! lets wait for the other suggestions., Maiba ako ng konti. may na nakita me kanina Mazda B2500 na naka lowered at naka bling-bling na 20inch ata mags banda sa may zamora st.pasay city lapit sa Rizal funeral homes hehe. Grabe porma nya, Di ko lang natigilan pero eto sya!, stolen shot while driving hehe. IMG]http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/gerivic/Image0251.jpg[/IMG]

Nice..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by azzkkr2600 View Post
    sir john, san ang venue ng PIMS? kita kits tayo dun!
    World Trade Center bro. kita kits!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear Guys:

Sir gerivic, I agree that everyone's been very busy lately, mukhang subsub sa trabaho at negosyo ang karamihan.

But I definitely do agree that this time (next EB) we should get together and enjoy some food and drink (Great Idea), pero hindi Coke Zero at French Fries... nakaksawa na.

Dear John, - another carshow? Hmmm.... dapat pag-isipan - may chicks ba?

Dear carebear - I myself like the fresh air in the province and nature trip. However climbing is no longer one of my passions.

Iba ang gina-gapang ko ngayon.... (ano ba yan!)

Crossing rivers and streams during the rainy season is not my cup of tea - much too Rambo for my liking.

I'm also much better at drowning than swimming.

Sa tutoo lang hanggang silip na lang ako and taking in the view habang nag-mamaneho, or alternatively, short stops (pee breaks) to see the sights of nature.

Masyadong hard core na para sa akin yung hiking.

I am willing however to sit (beer and pulutan in hand) at the nearest canteen and with a pair of binoculars observe your heroic progress on the trail.

I promise to cheer (and toast) every obstacle you overcome.

Oy! Mga sir! Sale naman kayo sa usapan at planning. We welcome all suggestions.

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

okay ako basta sa malapit. =)