New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    This is old news. I think they announced this last year that they will have the 4th gen. RX-7. Eto kaya ang pang laban sa Subaru BRZ, Hyundai Genesis, Toyota 8 or on a another segment like 350Z, Lexus IS-F 350 level?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Mga paps, I'm planning on buying a 94' fd3s with an A/T trans. Planning on converting it to M/T and since this was the only RX7 thread I could find. I'd like to ask you guys if worth it ba to convert it and how much would I shell out, also the availability of the parts. Thank you in advance mga paps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Rx9 ang ilalabas hehehhe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Another RX9 SkyR teaser out....

Rotary tests spied late last year....
    Rotary testing was spied late last year...
    https://www.motor1.com/news/223867/m...in-mule-spied/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Another RX9 SkyR teaser out....

Rotary tests spied late last year....
    Rotary testing was spied late last year...
    https://www.motor1.com/news/223867/m...in-mule-spied/

I had a chat with this American and he said that it is normal for his Wankel engine to hit 10,000 RPM.

Last time, I saw this RX-8 in a shop. I was a bit surprised to its door design, it has "another door" for the passenger at the back. According to the mechanic, that is one difference to RX-7 that you can easily spot. I'm not sure if these models were released here or those are imports.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I had a chat with this American and he said that it is normal for his Wankel engine to hit 10,000 RPM.

Last time, I saw this RX-8 in a shop. I was a bit surprised to its door design, it has "another door" for the passenger at the back. According to the mechanic, that is one difference to RX-7 that you can easily spot. I'm not sure if these models were released here or those are imports.
    Imports.[emoji4]