New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thebabymaker View Post
    Mga senyors, question ulit!

Kinuha ko yung tint na freebie ng dealer, is that a wise decision?

Mga magkano ba ang tint na good quality, may bonus namang darating this December baka maibudget ko.
    Sir vkool oem is 5.5k at tinthub. Halos same lang sila ng price ng 3m. Ang alam ko sa mazda pasig vkool gamit nila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dontheconqueror View Post
    I left my unit at the casa for the 1k PMS. I chatted with the service guy on these:

- Petron: he says they don't recommend even the low 91 RON. It's the managanese daw, as some posters here had already mentioned, and it builds up residue. May mention pa about injectors na di ko na nasundan. They've sent some Petron samples to SG for analysis. My personal take: I'd stay away from Petron muna (ipapang-Gasul ko muna fleet card ko). It does seem like the issue builds up over time; so far daw complaints had come from CX-5 owners. Who knows kung same for the 3, but I don't want to be on the losing side of that bet.

- Bluetooth: they had some complaints with iPhone users, which if you search around the internet medyo common nga. My issue is limited to retrieving and reading SMS (I am on a Samsung S3); all else works fine. We will see later kung maayos nila.
    Noted sir. Will gas up with caltex (with techron) next time. Sana totoo talaga yung cleaning power ng techron.. haha!

On BLUETOOTH: Try deleting messages, if your phone has 5000 messages stored, mahihirapan basahin ng infotainment system. I reduced my messages to about 300 or so and it worked for me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by millsguevarra View Post
    Ang alam ko sa mazda pasig vkool gamit nila.
    The used 3M on mine. 3M lang din ang samples sa showroom nila.

AFAIK yung mga casa na under Autohub Group ay VKool. CX-5 ni erpat VKool ang kinabit.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Bakit madame nakuha ng 1.5L V compare sa 2.0L R? Anu pong dahilan?

Salamat

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post

Salamat
    Siguro kasi mas mura?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014

Salamat
    Mas mura pare haha! At saka i feel that the differences can be shrugged off naman (well except for the huge difference in engine).

Kakainis nga lang kasi exclusive si SoulRed sa 2.0 variant.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012

Salamat
    Same price na sa mas practical na suv

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Gaano ka-tagal ang 1k PMS?

Will notify my dad din about that Petron issue. Shell naman sya usually though.
    Di ko nakuha exact time, sorry. They popped the hood past 8 am, and by 12:30 tuyo na yung kotse after the wash.

The HU-SMS problem seems to be on my end. Gumana yung telepono ni Kuya kanina, pero sa akin ayaw pa rin

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dontheconqueror View Post
    Di ko nakuha exact time, sorry. They popped the hood past 8 am, and by 12:30 tuyo na yung kotse after the wash.
    Usually sa wash yan nagtatagal. Di ko na lang pahuhugasan after.

Sulit na ang 1.5 since it gets most of the toys that the 2.0 has. Ang mga kulang pwede aftermarket upgrades na lang. Ang di lang pwede ilipat are the engine and sunroof. Pero as I said before kung masaya na nga ang 1.5 paano pa kaya ang 2.0 :drive1:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Usually sa wash yan nagtatagal. Di ko na lang pahuhugasan after.

Sulit na ang 1.5 since it gets most of the toys that the 2.0 has. Ang mga kulang pwede aftermarket upgrades na lang. Ang di lang pwede ilipat are the engine and sunroof. Pero as I said before kung masaya na nga ang 1.5 paano pa kaya ang 2.0 :drive1:
    nanggigigil ako gusto ko headlights and taillights ng totl, haha. mapapagastos ako nito para lang ipaupgrade haha