New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by millsguevarra View Post
    Mga Sir. Sabi sa manual ng mazda 3 pwede naman up to 95 octane. Naka ilang full tank na ako ng xcs so far Ok pa naman. Hehe. :-)

Tapos ayon din sa manual, pwede na mag drive pag nawala na yung Engine noise during start up. No need to wait for the blue light to go out.

Power of reading the manual mga Sir. Hehehe.
    Hala kelangan pa ba magpainit? Akala ko di uso un sa kotse lol. E pno ako pagkastart drive agad kasi araw araw ngmamadali sa umaga.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Patahimikin lang ang makina. No need to wait for the blue temp light to turn off. Usual gawain ko pagpasok start agad makina. By the time na-bluetooth ko na ang phone and nasuot seatbelts tahimik na sya ready to go.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mga senyors, question ulit!

Kinuha ko yung tint na freebie ng dealer, is that a wise decision?

Mga magkano ba ang tint na good quality, may bonus namang darating this December baka maibudget ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You could've tried to haggle na palitan na lang ang free tint with another freebie kung papalitan mo rin sya.

3M is good enough.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thebabymaker View Post
    Mga senyors, question ulit!

Kinuha ko yung tint na freebie ng dealer, is that a wise decision?

Mga magkano ba ang tint na good quality, may bonus namang darating this December baka maibudget ko.
    Usually enough na yung 3m tint na provided kung di ka maselan sa tint

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    Hala kelangan pa ba magpainit? Akala ko di uso un sa kotse lol. E pno ako pagkastart drive agad kasi araw araw ngmamadali sa umaga.
    The noisy start up only lasts for about 20 seconds or so, but it gets cancelled when you step on the gas. It's noisy because of direct injection, but gets very quiet once this 20-second period finishes.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I left my unit at the casa for the 1k PMS. I chatted with the service guy on these:

- Petron: he says they don't recommend even the low 91 RON. It's the managanese daw, as some posters here had already mentioned, and it builds up residue. May mention pa about injectors na di ko na nasundan. They've sent some Petron samples to SG for analysis. My personal take: I'd stay away from Petron muna (ipapang-Gasul ko muna fleet card ko). It does seem like the issue builds up over time; so far daw complaints had come from CX-5 owners. Who knows kung same for the 3, but I don't want to be on the losing side of that bet.

- Bluetooth: they had some complaints with iPhone users, which if you search around the internet medyo common nga. My issue is limited to retrieving and reading SMS (I am on a Samsung S3); all else works fine. We will see later kung maayos nila.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gaano ka-tagal ang 1k PMS?

Will notify my dad din about that Petron issue. Shell naman sya usually though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Gaano ka-tagal ang 1k PMS?

Will notify my dad din about that Petron issue. Shell naman sya usually though.
    1K PMS 1-2 hours sir

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thestartingline View Post
    1K PMS 1-2 hours sir
    Thanks. Mabilis lang pala.