New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 116 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Ordered last week but 2 months pa daw 1.5 na HB. Was researching about audio upgrades and wanted to have a dvd player. I contacted Mickey's and he needa to see the unit kasi baka pwede palitan the cd receiver found in the lower part of the central dash or need to import a dash kit, but had some items reserved na ren while waiting for the unit

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Sir p*r*k where di you order the leather cover for your car key? How much? Do you have an extra one for sale na black with red? Thanks sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by black eye View Post
    Ordered mine from this seller but haven't received it yet. Should be here soon.
    NEW KEY Shirt Remote Cover Silicone NEW MAZDA3 4DOOR Sedan 5DOOR Hatchback 2014 | eBay

I prefer silicone para less slippery. I dropped the remote once, mabuti hindi nasira.
    Confirmed that the one posted in olx is also silicon. Yours is cheaper though just 400php vs 700 in olx.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Ordered last week but 2 months pa daw 1.5 na HB. Was researching about audio upgrades and wanted to have a dvd player. I contacted Mickey's and he needa to see the unit kasi baka pwede palitan the cd receiver found in the lower part of the central dash or need to import a dash kit, but had some items reserved na ren while waiting for the unit
    Sir, paki-update kung pwedeng palitan ng DVD ha.
    Pero tama ba 'yung Mazda 3 Speed eh DVD na 'yung unit?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_pogs View Post
    Confirmed that the one posted in olx is also silicon. Yours is cheaper though just 400php vs 700 in olx.
    Yup, the one at OLX is also silicone. What I meant was I prefer silicone instead of the leather cover on the other link that was posted. More grippy ang silicone although leather is more classy

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Yes the Mazda Speed is dvd na. Will provide an update but will take a couple of months until the car arrives. Pinapagaralan na ng installer on how to go about this but he needs the actual car to be able to find out.

I was told that baka Early November ba dating ng unit ko

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by p*r*k View Post
    *mang_pogs, as requested..

wow! tempting!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    If anyone's interested parating na yung ganitong klase naming key covers for Mazda 3, price is 350, add 100 for shipping nationwide. contact me for reservations or payment details.
    capture.jpg

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sir p*r*k where di you order the leather cov6er for your car key? How much? Do you have an extra one for sale na black with red? Thanks sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    If anyone's interested parating na yung ganitong klase naming key covers for Mazda 3, price is 350, add 100 for shipping nationwide. contact me for reservations or payment details.
    capture.jpg
    Sir is this silicone? And what colors are available? Meet up alabang/ortigas possible? Pls pm me for details

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Sir is this silicone? And what colors are available? Meet up alabang/ortigas possible? Pls pm me for details
    yes sir this is silicon. other colors available are light blue and red. However, we only ordered black and red since there are no blue colored mazda 3s around and the color is a bit (excuse me for being ***ist) feminine. we only do store transactions and shipping. will send you details for shipping however we will have to wait for the stocks to arrive first

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sir p*r*k where di you order the leather cover for your car key? How much? Do you have an extra one for sale na black with red? Thanks sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by p*r*k View Post
    Mine is a soul red sedan and I had it installed with V-Kool tint. VK40 for the windshield, K14 wrap around. Didn't have problems with visibility even when driving at night. Privacy is good also if that's a concern.
    * sir p*r*k, i just got confused on privacy.. snce what i know is vk40 is clear and u ar visible night and day.. or not th3 case? Sorry haven't seen vk series in person yet very different in pictures..