New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_pogs View Post
    Nice! Mazda speed! I like the red with the black rims, saw it yesterday.

Is vkool better than 3m by the way? Thinking forward if i get the unit if there's available thread on tint comparisons pls share link. Thanks!
    Here's the link for window tints http://tsikot.com/forums/window-treatment-160/

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Vkool is one of the best if not the best tint out there. Too expensive though.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^^ V-Kool has OEM and K series which costs 5-6T only. Still much better than equivalent 3M tints.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wouldn't put my trust in those OEM versions. I'd rather use solar gard.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    OEM is the series name V-Kool uses for their lower end tints, it has better heat rejection than Solargard.
    V-Kool tint:
    VK series
    X series
    K series
    OEM series

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by millsguevarra View Post
    Hi Guys! Went to Mazda 3 pasig this saturday and instantly fell inlove with the Mazda 3 2014. Was supposed to purchase an accent hatch TOTL but after thorough thinking, decided to buy one of these. Hassle nga lang wala pa available na white or black.. aluminum metalic lang ang meron

Pila pila na! :P

yung color white pearl ba niya is white ba or pearl like the camry and altis? and yun rin ba yung color option sa 1.5V?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    yung color white pearl ba niya is white ba or pearl like the camry and altis? and yun rin ba yung color option sa 1.5V?
    Not familiar with pearl of Toyota but yung sa mazda3 is pearl and not plain white. I have the white pearl mazda3 hatch

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    *MDB, what type of fuel are u using by the way? Read mazda recommends shell and avoid petron as much as possible? Also can you share your break in tips?
    I normally fill up with Petron Super Extra. Mazda recommends 91-93 RON and power is still adequate. No need to use fuel with higher octane rating even if the engine has a high compression ratio. They actually recommend against using fuel rated above 93 RON.

I have also tried Unioil's 91 RON unleaded Euro4. We got better FC with Petron Super Xtra.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    I normally fill up with Petron Super Extra. Mazda recommends 91-93 RON and power is still adequate. No need to use fuel with higher octane rating even if the engine has a high compression ratio. They actually recommend against using fuel rated above 93 RON.

I have also tried Unioil's 91 RON unleaded Euro4. We got better FC with Petron Super Xtra.
    Sir, sabi rin sakin ng Service Agent sa casa avoid daw Petron kasi may ilang issues na naencounter ang iba because of Petron fuels.
    Pero mukhang ok naman po sa inyo. Balitaan mo na lang kami dito sa tsikot kung totoo nga ang mga sabi-sabi.

*mang_pogs

Nakalagay sa manual Mazda 3 hindi na raw kailangan ng break-in,
    pero meron pa rin silang recommended driving guidelines for first 1k kms of use.

Ang natatandaan ko lang eh:

1. don't overrev
    2. no sudden acceleration and stop
    3. don't stay at a particular rpm/speed for prolonged periods of time

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Can you also share what's the best tint to use with the soul red, and privacy glass on rear windows (for the hatch)
    Mine is a soul red sedan and I had it installed with V-Kool tint. VK40 for the windshield, K14 wrap around. Didn't have problems with visibility even when driving at night. Privacy is good also if that's a concern.