New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    How is the 1.5? I'm getting one. I really want the 2.0 R but my practical side wants the 1.5.haha

Which color would you guys prefer for the 2.0? I want the soul red but after knowing that it would take three coats of special eco paint to get that red, i think it is very hard to repaint it when scratched or dented. Ive yet to see the deep crystal blue in person

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Soul red or none at all.

Well, crystal blue na lang din.

Kahit alin na nga lang... ^^

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    How is the 1.5? I'm getting one. I really want the 2.0 R but my practical side wants the 1.5.haha

Which color would you guys prefer for the 2.0? I want the soul red but after knowing that it would take three coats of special eco paint to get that red, i think it is very hard to repaint it when scratched or dented. Ive yet to see the deep crystal blue in person

The red can only be acquired with the 2.0. It's not available for the 1.5V.

Also the colors available for the 1.5V are only the white, black, and silver/grey.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    What I'm certain of is that the 100k increase (Bose, Mazdaspeed Body Kit, DVD, Power seats) of the Speed over the regular 3 is way better than the 200-300k increase for the body kit of the Mugen Civic over the regular ones.
    Apart from this, expensive mag price ng accessories si Mazda if purchased/ installed separately.

For reference, I got a quote of 101k for fog lamps (65k), ducktail spoiler (30k) and tail pipe finisher (6k) on my 2nd gen.
    Compare that to Bose Sound System, Mazdaspeed Body Kit, DVD, Power seats and black mags for 100k.. totally worth it in my opinion.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    65k for the foglamps? How could that be? I would not even pay for an 8k foglamps hehe. But yeah, seems the mazda speed upgrades are worth the 100k additional price. Bose sound system alone would probably cost around 40k. And you can't install it aftermarket. Powerseat maybe 10k. Bodykits would probably be another 30k. That's kind of 80k already. Plus you get Dvd,stainless scuff plates, ivory white leather seats, black rims and black side mirror. So yeah you be the judge if it's worth it or not. Especially if you are paying this for 3-5years, you might just be paying additional 1k in your monthly amortization. Not bad at all... thoughts?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    On second thought, is it worth it to buy the mazda3 speed, or even the regular mazda 3 2.0 given that you can already buy an suv at that price point?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_pogs View Post
    65k for the foglamps? How could that be? I would not even pay for an 8k foglamps hehe.
    Mejo iba kasi yung assembly sa 2nd gen sir.. merong part ng plastic grill na pinapalitan to mount yung lamps, plus yung light switch sa steering wheel pinapalitan din. In any case, it's only $300 sa ebay for the package, i find it ridiculous na x4/x5 yung price ng casa dito sa atin

by the way, i found the component of the Bose Surround System on Mazda 3 below
    considering how overpriced Bose speakers are, i think the sound system alone is already close to 100k

9 HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPEAKERS
    One 8-cm Twiddler® (centrefill, neodymium mid-high range speaker) in the instrument panel.
    Two 6-cm Twiddler® (mid-high range speakers) in the instrument panel.
    Two 23-cm Nd® woofers in the front doors.
    Two 13-cm wide-range speakers in the rear doors.
    Two 6-cm Twiddler® (mid-high-range speakers) in the rear shelf.

System Electronics
    Digital amplifier under the right front seat with Bose Digital Signal Processing:
    - 8 channels of customised equalisation
    - AudioPilot® 2 Noise Compensation Technology
    - Centerpoint® 2 signal processing circuitry
    - SurroundStage® signal processing circuitry
    Microphone for AudioPilot® 2 in the interior

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    On second thought, is it worth it to buy the mazda3 speed, or even the regular mazda 3 2.0 given that you can already buy an suv at that price point?
    i think depende yan sa need and priorities mo.. FC/ Handling (Mazda 3) vs. Ground Clearance/ Space (SUV)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It depends on your needs. Most people will go for the SUV especially since you can already get a Montero Sport GLX for that price.

If I had a 1.3M budget, I'd also get a Montero. Then just get a secondhand sedan for fun drives.

I love the Mazda 3 and I take spirited drives more often than most, but the Montero is just so practical and affordable that it's so hard to ignore.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Right, I think practicality wise suv is the way to go. Anybody here who would argue to get the mazda 3 over an suv?

*Artie - yah saw that bose specs. Very nice. I just didnt have the chance to try it inside the car. I wonder how it sounds comparing to the original speakers of 2.0. The dvd is a welcome addition would be fun to play some mtvs while driving :D .