New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    You probably haven't seen how good the red looks.

Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    I wouldn't dwell on the car price but the red color is an additional 15K bugs me. What's in the color that it has to be an added cost?
    Wait ka lang ng December for x'mas promos.

Actually this car pulled me off my retro mind set between mini & beetle.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    You probably haven't seen how good the red looks.
    I've seen them both yesterday at PIMS. My point is why pay extra just for a color. Same case for Honda, Toyota, Ford etc... if it's white extra charge. Worse, once i asked them for no color at all, yet they won't deduct anything. Really stupid deal these suckers are offering. Is it to identify one stupid guy bought it higher than the rest ?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    There's a special process to get the red color for mazda.. so i think its justifiable. Even in other countries, they are offering the soul red on a much higher price.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    So without the additional 15k, do you feel the price for the speed is right? Or would u rather get the regular 2.0?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_pogs View Post
    So without the additional 15k, do you feel the price for the speed is right? Or would u rather get the regular 2.0?
    The 15k (actually 16.8k) pertains to the premium of Soul Red over other paint finishes in Mazda's line-up. The increase of the Speed on the regular 2.0 is 100k. For me the regular 2.0 is enough. What I'm certain of is that the 100k increase (Bose, Mazdaspeed Body Kit, DVD, Power seats) of the Speed over the regular 3 is way better than the 200-300k increase for the body kit of the Mugen Civic over the regular ones.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Di ba pag maguupgrade ng aftermarket audio lagpas 100k rin? Tama ba? Edi ok na yan kung ganun. May additional pang kung ano anong features. Plus warranty

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Di ba pag maguupgrade ng aftermarket audio lagpas 100k rin? Tama ba? Edi ok na yan kung ganun. May additional pang kung ano anong features. Plus warranty
    50k can already get you a decent aftermarket audio system.

Also, if I were buying, I'd get the ordinary 2.0. Di ko trip yung bodykits and black rims.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    50k can already get you a decent aftermarket audio system.

Also, if I were buying, I'd get the ordinary 2.0. Di ko trip yung bodykits and black rims.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Me too..i would buy the TOTL mazda 3 2.0L sedan than this newer version with body kits

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I'm kind of 50/50 with the black rims too. Not for the white hatch. But for the soul red, looks interesting. But the original color looks just right. What are ur thoughts on the black rims in the soul red hatch?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_pogs View Post
    I'm kind of 50/50 with the black rims too. Not for the white hatch. But for the soul red, looks interesting. But the original color looks just right. What are ur thoughts on the black rims in the soul red hatch?
    for me the soul red with black rims are perfect combination.. that's actually my plan pag nakabili na ako ng TOTL mz3.. change the rim into black.

how much po ba magpapalit ng black rims at audio after the warranty? kasi kung more than or almost 100K din sya.. i'd rather buy the mz3 speed na agad para di na ako maghintay after the warranty.

need ko lang dagdagan ang ipon ko so i could pay at least 40% DP.. hehe!