New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by black eye View Post
    Is it ok to drive when the blue engine coolant light indicator (low temperature) is on? I notice that it takes a minute or two after startup before the indicator disappears. Should we wait for it to disappear before driving?
    Drive gently until it disappears. It heats up faster when moving compared to idling.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Anyone saw the limited edition mazda3? Is it better looking with the skirts and black rims? 1.298m is a bit pricey but with the added accessories, is it worth it? That's like additional 100k but having bose speakers sounds really interesting! Thoughts?
    Last edited by mang_pogs; September 18th, 2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: typo

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Saw it lang sa post ng Mazda PH. Ganda ng white with black accent. Ano brand ng rims niya?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Drive gently until it disappears. It heats up faster when moving compared to idling.
    That's what I actually do. Just wondering why the need for a Low Engine Coolant Temperature warning light, unless if its intended to warn us not to drive while warning light is on. Not sure if other cars have that kind of warning light as I don't see it in my other car.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Not sure of the rim brand. According to my friend they only have the soul mazda 3 limited edition, not the white one displayed in their website. And just few units will be sold this year: skirts, bose spkers, white leather seats, black side mirror, power seats. Is the price just right?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's what I actually do. Just wondering why the need for a Low Engine Coolant Temperature warning light, unless if its intended to warn us not to drive while warning light is on. Not sure if other cars have that kind of warning light as I don't see it in my other car.
    Does your other car have a temp gauge? Most new cars don't. All they get is that idiot light.

Blue (or green) is a sign that your oil might not be fully circulated yet so you have to take it easy until it reaches a pre-set temp.

Blinking red means your engine is overheating.

Steady red means goodbye engine and transmission

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Pims2014 * world trade ctr

Mazda3 Speed. Wutchathink?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1411033632098.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Very sporty! I like the skirts but I'm not sure about the stickers... the regular 2.0 hatch seems more flexible, sporty/classy. This one I'm not sure. But very interesting...

*marsha - how did you feel when you look at it in personal? Is it really good?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The purpose if for the driver to know that the engine has not yet reached optimal temperature so driver won't drive aggressively.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    *mang-pogs
    Ive yet to see it by Sunday. Just saw that one on facebook.