New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by spencersy View Post
    remember guys for those who would be buying the all new MAZDA 3 Skyactiv dont get fooled by the high D.I. that most dealers are asking specially those who want to be first batch buyers indeed from 5% i was able to found a dealer who offers the lowest D.I. which saves me a lot especially that im buying it tru financing, madali pa kausap offering me the lowest insurance etc yng iba gabe talaga sobrang TAGA!
    question lang po,
    ilang % po lowest DI?

hindi binanggit sakin yun nun nag pquote ako

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    question lang po,
    ilang % po lowest DI?

hindi binanggit sakin yun nun nag pquote ako
    Ang pagkakaalam ko pag bank financing, courtesy na ng bank na magbigay ng 0.5%-1% DI. It is not taken out of the buyer/borrower's pocket. That's how it is with me, my preferred bank, and the dealer.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can save on the 0.6-1% dealer's incentive thru car loan reimbursement. Buy car in cash and then loan it thru reimbursement.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Albastru View Post
    Ang pagkakaalam ko pag bank financing, courtesy na ng bank na magbigay ng 0.5%-1% DI. It is not taken out of the buyer/borrower's pocket. That's how it is with me, my preferred bank, and the dealer.

ah edi mas okey talaga sa bank p.o. sir...

guys napansin nyo ba kung may TPMS ang mazda 3 2.0?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sino may kilalang agent sa Q.Ave branch na kayang magbigay nang discount specially pag full cash basis. pa pm naman mga bro. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    The first time I inquired about outside financing, the DI was 5% which was even higher than my bank's annual rate. It was later reduced to 3 %. Still not biting. am letting my bank do the talking to the dealer. Would rather wait than agree to their terms.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dosbydos View Post
    The first time I inquired about outside financing, the DI was 5% which was even higher than my bank's annual rate. It was later reduced to 3 %. Still not biting. am letting my bank do the talking to the dealer. Would rather wait than agree to their terms.
    have the same experience with you but i found a dealer who charges the least DI you might want to try them out PM me if your interested thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Guys, my SA friend told me that the public launch for the SkyActiv Mazda 3 will be at BGC near Krispy Kreme on April 25-27. May test drive daw doon. Might drop by just to see if the 1.5 is any good.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sad to say our Mazda3 didn't make it. Still, quite an achievement being in the top 3 finalists of 2 categories. I wish awards like these are measured with value-for-the-money standards, and not feature-set/performance regardless of the price.

2014 World Car of the Year
    AUDI A3

2014 World Luxury Car
    MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS

2014 World Performance Car
    PORSCHE 911 GT3

2014 World Car Design of the Year
    BMW i3

2014 World Green Car
    BMW i3

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bongzzz View Post
    Sad to say our Mazda3 didn't make it. Still, quite an achievement being in the top 3 finalists of 2 categories. I wish awards like these are measured with value-for-the-money standards, and not feature-set/performance regardless of the price.

2014 World Car of the Year
    AUDI A3

2014 World Luxury Car
    MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS

2014 World Performance Car
    PORSCHE 911 GT3

2014 World Car Design of the Year
    BMW i3

2014 World Green Car
    BMW i3
    Imports are really still a long way against Germans