New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Unit Price lang po ba ung 948k?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dont forget kasama pa rin yung Yojin3 which means free PMS for 3 yrs. Anlaking bagay nun..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cracklings1017 View Post
    Unit Price lang po ba ung 948k?
    Tingin ko tinaasan nila ng konti ang presyo, para pag dating ng promo months and/or end of year , makapag bigay sila ng generous discounts, lalo na sa 1.5L variant.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    Tingin ko tinaasan nila ng konti ang presyo, para pag dating ng promo months and/or end of year , makapag bigay sila ng generous discounts, lalo na sa 1.5L variant.
    Magdilang anghel ka sana boss! Hehehe... Isipin mo na lang kung ~900K na lang ung Mazda 3 1.5V with discounts, panalo yun. Or like dun sa ginawa nila sa CX-5 Pro, by giving it backing camera, leather seats and i-stop tapos add 3K to the unit price then nung kumita nag add sila another 40K...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    In comparison sa 2013 variants nila ng mazda3, I would say sulit naman both variants ng 2014. Most of the features of the V model nila for the 2nd gen (~1m) can also be found on the V model 3rd gen (~950k). Same for the TOTL 2nd gen (~1.3m) vs the 3rd gen (~1.2m). If you'll get the hatch for the 2nd gen, it will cost you ~1.1m while you can get the base of the 3rd gen hatch just for 950k for roughly the same features minus the sunroof. But you'll also get all the goodies of the 3rd gen like skyactiv tech, better styling, the 7-in screen, push start button (which you still can't get from ~935k Altis 1.6G), and much more features. They're even planning to increase the price after 6 months. I initially reserved for the totl hatch but upon analysis of the feature set and my needs, I settled for the base hatch. I think the i-stop/i-eloop of the totl also needs a special battery which cost 2-3 times the ordinary battery, as the case with cx-5.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bongzzz View Post
    In comparison sa 2013 variants nila ng mazda3, I would say sulit naman both variants ng 2014.
    for me, sulit talaga sya especially sa PH market if ico-compare mo sa 2nd gen
    other market's 2nd gen Mazda3 already has skyactiv and 7 inch screens, yung sa atin wala
    paglabas nung 2014 model sa ibang market, tumaas yung price.. sa atin bumaba pa considerably

yun nga lang, ang taas ng inhouse rates nila for this 2014 model. baka dun sila bumabawi
    sana bumaba rin yung rates nila in the near future

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Diba introductory price lang yan? Tataas din after x months?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    remember guys for those who would be buying the all new MAZDA 3 Skyactiv dont get fooled by the high D.I. that most dealers are asking specially those who want to be first batch buyers indeed from 5% i was able to found a dealer who offers the lowest D.I. which saves me a lot especially that im buying it tru financing, madali pa kausap offering me the lowest insurance etc yng iba gabe talaga sobrang TAGA!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by spencersy View Post
    remember guys for those who would be buying the all new MAZDA 3 Skyactiv dont get fooled by the high D.I. that most dealers are asking specially those who want to be first batch buyers indeed from 5% i was able to found a dealer who offers the lowest D.I. which saves me a lot especially that im buying it tru financing, madali pa kausap offering me the lowest insurance etc yng iba gabe talaga sobrang TAGA!
    Ano po ba typically ang normal na % ng DI?
    Kapag bank financing daw minsan kasama na DI. Tama ba 'yun?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbDriver View Post
    Ano po ba typically ang normal na % ng DI?
    Kapag bank financing daw minsan kasama na DI. Tama ba 'yun?
    ang typical and normal na dealer's incentive ay 0%.