New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blee View Post
    Hi! i'm from negros and we plan to have a northern luzon trip next month. tanong ko lang po from slex, ano po mga signs ang dapat ko sundin going to nlex? nakakalito kasi yung mga signs sa taas along edsa. pwde po nyo ako bigyan ng step by step na signs to nlex? and also from nlex to slex? tia po.
    From SLEX going to NLEX: Just go straight and when you reach Magallanes, you will see signs that say Manila and Cubao. Get to the Cubao lane to enter EDSA. Once you are in EDSA, just go straight. After you see SM North EDSA and Trinoma, just go straight and you will start to see signs that say NLEX.

From NLEX to SLEX: Once you are out of NLEX, there are exits that you will start to see. One is going to Monumento, the other one is going to Cubao (I am not sure what the sign says but you will see lots of cars exiting there) and if you go straight, it will lead you to Manila. Get the one that goes to Cubao. Just go straight. Be careful when you reach the road after Edsa Makati (tunnel) since it will be divided into 3 and a lot of cars get apprehended there due to MMDA's definition of "Swerving." If you stay in the innermost lane, it will lead you to Edsa Pasay - going to airport. The middle lane, it will lead you to Alabang and Manila. That is the route that you need to take. Once you are in the flyover, the road will be divided again. To your right is going to Manila, to your left is going to South. Take the left.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Shortest but not necesarrily the fastest is via manila

SLEX -> right to quirino -> nagtahan fly over -> gov. forbes (este lacson) -> right to dimasalang -> a bonifacio -> NLEX

safest is SLEX -> EDSA -> NLEX
    +1 ako. dito rin ako dumadaan. derecho lang kasi. imo, parang medyo malayo yung sta. mesa kasi ikot ka pa sa mga motels. and isa pa, baka lalo ka magtagal kasi baka mapadaan ka pa ke victoria.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    From SLEX going to NLEX: Just go straight and when you reach Magallanes, you will see signs that say Manila and Cubao. Get to the Cubao lane to enter EDSA. Once you are in EDSA, just go straight. After you see SM North EDSA and Trinoma, just go straight and you will start to see signs that say NLEX.

From NLEX to SLEX: Once you are out of NLEX, there are exits that you will start to see. One is going to Monumento, the other one is going to Cubao (I am not sure what the sign says but you will see lots of cars exiting there) and if you go straight, it will lead you to Manila. Get the one that goes to Cubao. Just go straight. Be careful when you reach the road after Edsa Makati (tunnel) since it will be divided into 3 and a lot of cars get apprehended there due to MMDA's definition of "Swerving." If you stay in the innermost lane, it will lead you to Edsa Pasay - going to airport. The middle lane, it will lead you to Alabang and Manila. That is the route that you need to take. Once you are in the flyover, the road will be divided again. To your right is going to Manila, to your left is going to South. Take the left.
    dito ako unang beses nahuli, swerving daw. tapos binaba ang kaso sa obstruction. haaay naku... ingat lang talaga dito

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Kung early morning or light traffic, EDSA is the best way. Pero kung heavy traffic, derecho nalang Nagtahan-G.Forbes-Dimasalang then A.Bonifacio.
    Ingat lang sa G.Forbes, kung matraffic dito pede ka right turn dun sa eskinita right after pagbaba ng Nagtahan-going to G.Tuazon(Balic-Balic), left turn Quintos St. tumbok mo nun crossing Maceda-Espana, tawid ka then derecho, Dimasalang na tumbok mo nun and right turn going to A.Bonifacio flyover. Kung traffic sa Maceda dahil palengke yun other side nun, you can take left turn at Blumintritt, cross Espana then hanap kanalang arterial road by right turning papunta sa Mayon. Derecho Mayon A.Bonifacio narin. For me mas malapit yun Manila route basta kabisado molang ang oras ng traffic. Just like sta.Mesa-Pandacan route mahirap din dyan minsan kung peak hours, hirap lang walang other way kung dito ka naipit traffic. Summer nanaman, dami long drive from North to South and vv

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hello. Hinda natuloy yung Friday night drive ko from NLEX to SLEX. Sa April 5 Sunday na lang. Mga 2pm nasa Balintawak na ako. Based on what most of you guys had suggested during lean hours, I'll take the EDSA-Magallanes-SLEX route. Ang balik ko naman sa NLEX sa Monday night na at since April 6 was declared a holiday, do you think I should take EDSA route again? I'd like to try SLEX-Manila-NLEX route, but I'll be exhausted by that time kaya baka maligaw lang ako

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigitata View Post
    Hello. Hinda natuloy yung Friday night drive ko from NLEX to SLEX. Sa April 5 Sunday na lang. Mga 2pm nasa Balintawak na ako. Based on what most of you guys had suggested during lean hours, I'll take the EDSA-Magallanes-SLEX route. Ang balik ko naman sa NLEX sa Monday night na at since April 6 was declared a holiday, do you think I should take EDSA route again? I'd like to try SLEX-Manila-NLEX route, but I'll be exhausted by that time kaya baka maligaw lang ako
    i would recommend the Manila route. wala na kasing pasok.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Slex To Nlex