New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrain View Post
    may bayad na ba ngayon don? dati kasi validated receipt lang from the mall
    Sa pagkakaalam ko po, may bayad na ang parking sa Robinsons Forums. Mahirap din magpark sa mall... parating puno... may parking area sa baba ng CG3 pero medyo may kalayuan sa CG2...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    if you want to take the risk, you can park at Pioneer Center (Pioneer corner United), pero nag open yata yung parking ng 9 or 10am, it's free, then take a tricycle going to Robinson's Pioneer. I mentioned "risk" because it's free, pero may gwardia din naman.

My office is near Robinson's Pioneer, nung hindi pa ako nabibigyan ng parking slot ng company namin, dun ako nagpa-park sa Pioneer Center, di naman nadadali oto ko.

Yung ibang employees namin na walang parking slot, ganun ang ginagawa.
    wow thanks for this info! i'll consider this option.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    An alternative suggestion:

Going to Robinson's Pioneer coming from North:
    1. Take EDSA

2. Pag lagpas mo ng konti sa corner ng EDSA and Boni at your right may gasoline station dun sa corner. (petron or caltex yata)

3. Take a right at that corner, then turn right ulit. You will end up at the corner of Boni near the entrance of the tunnel.

4. Take the tunnel and a few meters ahead you will see Madison Place to your right (or something, kainan) tapat nya is NAIIDS LPG station, you are now near or almost at Pioneer Street corner Sheridan.

5. Para iwas huli the entrance to the Madison Place forks to your right, it will exit sa tabi ng RFM building (Sheridan) go in there and then make a left turn na, Konting maniobra lang ito.

6. Don't make an immediate U-turn after the tunnel sa may tapat ng Legenda Villas, may huli dun or sa may Badmintonan, may huli din dun.

Going South from Robinson's Pioneer

Sundin mo Lang yung Number 5 sa taas then go inside the tunnel (you are now heading towards Boni Circle). After the tunnel, take the first corner at your right, pataas yan palabas ng EDSA.

I hope malinaw
    Wow this is helpful. Im planning to go to Seatmate Auto Interiors and tinitingnan ko ung daanan via Boni Avenue and this looks like solved my problem. Im coming from Paranaque btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Route to and from Robinsons Pioneer