The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ilang oras from tacloban to allen?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *anonemus

Tacloban to Allen is 4 1/2 to 5 hours as per my experience.... with 1 stop in Calbayog Samar for our breakfast... We came again to Manila last March 2013... that was my 2nd time to travel from General Santos City to Manila by land...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    hi all,

anybody was able to to travel last month?

planning to to travel to davao by vios this month..would the vios will work considering conditions of the road?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rp_yonex View Post
    *anonemus

Tacloban to Allen is 4 1/2 to 5 hours as per my experience.... with 1 stop in Calbayog Samar for our breakfast... We came again to Manila last March 2013... that was my 2nd time to travel from General Santos City to Manila by land...
    Belated thanks!

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bulko22 View Post
    hi all,

anybody was able to to travel last month?

planning to to travel to davao by vios this month..would the vios will work considering conditions of the road?

thanks
    A Vios can do it sufficiently

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi!

Anyone with recent updates to this? Changes in fees, schedules and road conditions? Safe to travel during election period?
    Thank you.

*anonemus

7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Last April 28, 2012, we travel from General Santos City to Manila with Toyota Vios 1.3e through San Ricardo Benit

We left Gensan around 4 am and traveled through Davao region going to Lipata Surigao. We arrived in Lipata around 2:30 PM, and left in Port at 3 PM and arrived in San Ricardo Benit at 4 PM... Yes... you heard San Ricardo Benit in just 1 hour of RORO. It is also cheaper to cross Lipata, Surigao to Benit, Leyte via Montenegro Shipping Lines. It cost me Php 2300-2400 with 3 companion all in in an airconditioned room, the driver is me and its free.
    We left Benit afterwards and we travel going to my wife relatives in Sogod, Leyte, after 2 hours, we left Sogod at 8 pm and arrived at Tacloban City around 10:30 PM. We spent our night in one of the Hotel in Tacloban City and left at 6 am the following day. From Tacloban passing through San Juanico Bridge to Catbalogan City to Calbayog City and then Allen port. We arrived at 11 AM
    We cross Allen Port, Samar going to Matnog port at 2 PM, via Montenegro Shipping lines again, it cost me Php 1400 or 1500 pesos, all in

Again we left Matnog going to Sorsogon then Daraga Albay to eat our dinner, we left Daraga going to Naga passing through Sipocot and then we have stop and took our snack and coffee beak in Calauag.

Finally, we left Calauag to Lucena City, then Laguna area and Arrived in Pasig City at 5 AM.

All in all, we have had traveled only for 2 days or 48 hours, with just 1 stop-over sleep in Tacloban City.. My fuel cost me Php 6,300 Petron XCS with distance traveled around 1600 km to 1650 kilometer.

What do you think???

We came back from Manila to General Santos again last May 15, 2012, we left in Manila around 7 am, and again we have arrived in Matnog port at 9 PM, we sleep in Matnog port and left at 7 am. We arrived in San Ricardo Benit at 5 PM, left around 8 PM in port going to Lipata Surigao and still we have continue our journey going to Davao city then finally General santos City at 9 AM, May 17, 2012..

Well.... Goodluck travellers... God Bless...

BR
    How many liters of gas are we talking abt if i bring my Vios 1.3E to Davao City taking the Matnog-Allen and Liloan-Lipata route? Please need your input

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kokenzi View Post
    How many liters of gas are we talking abt if i bring my Vios 1.3E to Davao City taking the Matnog-Allen and Liloan-Lipata route? Please need your input
    About 4-5 full tanks

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kokenzi View Post
    That's about 1,500 km, so that's about 120-150L depending on your driving habits.

Previously I did 12 km/L in mixed provincial driving with a Vios 1.3E with 5 passengers and luggage.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    About 120 liters, 2.5 tanks of fuel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Manila to Davao by land