New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Guys, pano ba pumunta ng Calaruega Church in Tagaytay? We were invited to attend a wedding there this coming Monday, and i don't have an idea where it is located. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to Tagaytay and when you reach the rotonda go to the direction of Taal Vista Lodge. Lampasan mo pa 'yon and even the arch which is the boundary of Tagaytay. Just stick to the main road. Look out to your left for Evercrest (?) Country Club (its prominent so you won't miss it), formerly Batulao, then turn left there. Again, just follow that road and further along you have to turn right at tumbok mo na ang Caleruega. Memories are made there.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by luloym
    Go to Tagaytay and when you reach the rotonda go to the direction of Taal Vista Lodge. Lampasan mo pa 'yon and even the arch which is the boundary of Tagaytay. Just stick to the main road. Look out to your left for Evercrest (?) Country Club (its prominent so you won't miss it), formerly Batulao, then turn left there. Again, just follow that road and further along you have to turn right at tumbok mo na ang Caleruega. Memories are made there.
    To add wag ka magleleft once u reach the tagaytay boundary (papunta canyon woods yun, naligaw din kasi me dyan papunta calaruega), just follow the signs which says to nasugbu, and also watch for signs that says "To Don Bosco" yun na rin yung papuntang calaruega

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by luloym
    I have been there. Ganda yun place and very quiet. I was able to read an article that may multo daw sa Calaruega.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit may multo dun nde mo na maiisip kse sobrang romantic ng place...

fyi, may bagong tayong parang church din sa bungad before ka pumasok ng caleruega, ganda din sya, forgot the name, pero syempre nothing beats caleruega, kakaiba tlaga pakiramdam pag nandun ka

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Lampasam mo lang ang boundary ng alfonso and batangas straight lang do not turn left. Just after an Ark you can see a Petron station after the station siguro 300 meters after that you will see evercrest. Left ka na dun. there is a guard at the entrance just ask for directions.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    guys, thank you very much for the directions. Medyo familiar na ako dun sa mga landmarks na binigay niyo. Based on the descriptions you have all mentioned, i can't wait to see the place. The wedding reception will be at Sonia's Garden, pero i guess it would be easier for me to go there since may mga kasabay na ako punta dun.

again thank you to all of you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sonia's pabalik lang yun, saka sabi mo nga maki convoy ka na lang.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    we visited the place last month. to our suprise there was an entrance fee of 20 pesos. dati naman wala. sabi nung pari to discourage daw ung sobrang dami ng tao na ginagawang picnic area ung place.

i wonder kung me entrance fee din, if you re attending a wedding.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    2 or three years ago they already imposed the 20 peso entrance fee. If you are attending the wedding you don't have to pay. You just have to use the steep stairs located beside the chapel. Usually there is a guard that controls the crowd of the said gate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How to go to Calaruega (??) Church