New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys, how do I get to Partas bus station along Aurora Blvd coming from East Ave.? Actually my friend has already told me how but he warned me that from EDSA (south bound) turning right to Aurora Blvd, he was flagged down by an MMDA enforcer but he ran. Luck was on his side at that time coz the officer didn't have a motorcycle. He said he didn't know what his violation was coz 3 of them, first was a private car then a cab then him, turned right but he was the only one that was flagged down. His car wasn't coding either. And he told me too that coming from Aurora Blvd, he turned right to EDSA (South bound), he was flagged down again and the same thing, he didn't know why. He didn't see, at that time, any signboards that say NO RIGHT TURN, etc so he was clueless. He ran again.hehe He didn't want to stop coz he feels those enforcers were just tripping.

Basing from his story, I don't want to try my luck since I am not sure either if you could really turn right from EDSA to Aurora Blvd and vice versa. I am not really familiar around that area. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    From Edsa (South bound) turn right at New York (between Dominion/Viron Transit and Dagupan Bus terminals), then turn left at E.Rodriquez Sr. Ave, then right towards Aurora Blvd. Partas terminal is on the other side so take a "U" turn along the way. Usually, that's Partas bus' route also. HTH

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmmm eh kung via edsa.. ibabaw ka.. cross aurora blvd.. then turn right sa may Arayat ba yun.. dire diretso na lang yun.. tapos Partas na..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    from east avenue, diretso ka na lang ng timog, tapos kaliwa sa 11th jamboree, diretso ka na lang all the way sa may betty go belmonte tapos kaliwa na lang sa aurora. medyo malayo pero less traffic. pwede ka din mag right sa EDSA from Auora Blvd. ang bawal lang mag right sa EDSA ay yung galing ng E.Rodriguez, or much better para sigurado walang huli, mag right ka na agad dun sa may 7-11, EDSA na labas mo dun

HTH

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks, guys. Your posts are really, really helpful.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmmm eh kung via edsa.. ibabaw ka.. cross aurora blvd.. then turn right sa may Arayat ba yun.. dire diretso na lang yun.. tapos Partas na..
    rin ito, wala lang assurance kung makakalusot ka sa mga buses. Loading area kasi doon banda. Pag makalagpas ka naman, mga tricycle at jeep naman ang madami dun.(nakakairita sila minsan). Pag makalagpas na sa palengke ayos na. Partas na nga.

How to get to PARTAS bus station?