New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    ^Lapit kami sa botanical garden last stop namin sa palengke at resto Kabila side ng session rd.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Park ka nlang somewhere safe and take a taxi sir. Not worth the trouble in taking chances.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    500 ang penalty pag nahuli ka coding sa baguio. If you get an exemption, bayad ka 300. Negosyo talaga. The best is plan your trip, kung coding, just go to places outside the city proper

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Di ko pinapansin yang coding sa baguio. Pag hulihin nila ako sabihin ko "tourist eh coding coding!?" Nag stay kami dyan minsan whole week di pa naman ako hinuli kahit tinitignan ng pulis plate number ko.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Di talaga pinapansin sa coding pag Manila plate.
    Pero ang mga taga Baguio, pagbaba ng Maynila, hinuhuli at wala pang exemption. Sasabihan pa ng "taga Baguio ka? Matuto ka sumunod sa batas Maynila. Turista ka? Gasgas na yang palusot na yan". Seriously, masarap mag maneho sa Baguio. Bigayan at walang gitgitan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Question....

Contemplating to go to Baguio during the holidays. My first drive, way up this north. Kennon on the way up and Marcos downward. Is the Magilas Trail still a good route to take?

Checking in Google Maps, am I correct that Marcos Hiway is now Ben Palispis Road?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Question....

Contemplating to go to Baguio during the holidays. My first drive, way up this north. Kennon on the way up and Marcos downward. Is the Magilas Trail still a good route to take?

Checking in Google Maps, am I correct that Marcos Hiway is now Ben Palispis Road?
    Magilas trail is still ok. After exiting TPLEX turn right towards rosales town (about 5 minutes away) then you can connect to magilas trail which exits binalonan town. Both marcos and kennon road are okay and yes, marcos highway is ben palispis road.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Yobma,

Thanks! Better get my rides prepped for this expedition

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yobma,

The trip isn't as long as it was anymore because of TPLEX although expect traffic volume at exits and up in Baguio if you're traveling during the Christmas Holidays. Personally i'd prefer to take Kennon Road going up and down. If you want to try both roads, it's better to take Marcos going up then Kennon on your return trip.

On a side note.

If your car is regularly serviced (properly) and you have an awareness on keeping check on tires, belts, etc. then long trips are really supposed to be a ride and drive affair. You know you maintain a vehicle properly if you can decide to take a long trip right there and then and not worry about your ride needing to be checked prior.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Yobma,

Welcome bro... enjoy the drive to Baguio

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thanks for the tips mga TS. Was planning to go to Baguio din last week of November and also my first drive din to Baguio. I'm a bit nervous to go because of the zigzags. Pero hopefully matuloy pa din kami.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Kakapunta ko lang last sat. May ginagawa sa kennon sa bandang taas na. Medyo mahaba yun pero tolerable naman yung traffic. Noon time nga pala nung dumaan kami.

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Easiest way to go to baguio from manila