New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    Tolerable naman mga road works parang tatlo lang ata sa pangasinan at meron isa sa kennon. Pero malamang tapos na yun ngayon dahil nagpunta kami days after typhoon mario and luis. 5am kami umalis ng fairview 10am nakarating ng baguio. Yung 5am to 6am fairview to nlex lang yun hehehe
    Nag tplex ba kau sir Saan na ba ang open? Tia

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    A week ago, galing akong La Union. Ok na yung Agoo to Urdaneta. Ang ginagawa ngayon ay yung Rosario - Pugo. Pero kaunti lang dumadaan sa road na yan.

Up to Carmen pa lang ang TPLex.

Last edited by confused shoes; October 14th, 2014 at 09:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Nag tplex ba kau sir Saan na ba ang open? Tia

Not familiar with the places there pero yung lalabasan mo papuntang highway ay doon sa may mcdo na malapit sa tulay papuntang villasis

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last time I drove to Baguio, I used NLEX, SCTEX and TPLEX, exiting in Rosales and veering right going to Magilas trail and exiting at Pozzorubio back to Maharlika Highway. Then it's a short 15 km drive to the entrance to Kennon Road.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I took the same route going up last week then going home i took the Urdaneta route direct to TPLEX. An hour after entering TPLEX, i was at back in San Fernando, Pampanga already.

The drive up north is much, much nicer nowadays indeed thanks to the TPLEX and the Mc Arthur widening.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    For those who are going up to Baguio, you may take the longer route ( Marcos highway).

A portion of Kennon Road is under construction, Viewdeck area. Traffic is around a kilometer long, quite difficult when you are going up and for not so experienced drivers.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Btw, when I went up last week, took me 3 hours and 15 mins from Nlex Balintawak to Burnham Park via Kennon Road. Entered Nlex at exactly 12 midnight, took Nlex, Sctex, Tplex. Reached Burnham at 3:15am. Traffic free.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just came from baguio last sunday. Marikina to baguio via marcos hiway took me 4hrs and 30mins. Legal driving speeds via tplex.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Lifted kaya ang coding sa baguio kung abutin ka ng mon or tues?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Lifted kaya ang coding sa baguio kung abutin ka ng mon or tues?

Sir, coding sa Baguio is only at main thoroughfares inside the city like Session and Burnham Park road. Pag pauwi naman you will not pass the city center kaya wala huli doon.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Easiest way to go to baguio from manila