New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga sir ,

saan po ko pwede daan if galing ko Roxas Blvd going to SLEX?

pwede ba ko magleft turn from Roxas Blvd to Buendia o iikot pa ko para diretso sa SLEX?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    san ba sa Roxas?? galing Luneta?? you can turn left sa Quirino.. diretso lang yun then right ka na sa SLEX..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    mga sir ,

saan po ko pwede daan if galing ko Roxas Blvd going to SLEX?

pwede ba ko magleft turn from Roxas Blvd to Buendia o iikot pa ko para diretso sa SLEX?
    Sir, there's no left turn from roxas blvd to buendia. You can turn right at buendia and you'll see a u-turn slot there. Take it then go straight ahead until you reach south super highway, then turn right. Drive straight ahead and you'll reach SLEX.

Turning left at Quirino is also a viable option but after crossing Taft Avenue, you'll experience some moderate to heavy traffic because the road is being repaired. I'm not sure if they are already done with it though.

You'll also experience a bit of heavy traffic in Buendia because of the PUVs, pick your poison na lang..

Hope that helps!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hi sirs Qwerty and Sir r1chmond ,

salamat po sa tip medyo dun nga ko isip kasi pag Quirino baybay pa ko Taft di ba? so i better take the Buendia and take the right turn U turn slot option siguro ksi dire diretso na lang .

salamat po sirs sa quick reply

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit hinde ka na lang Sa EDSA dumaan?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    galing po kasi ko caloocan sir and may drop by sa Cash & carry

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dear google earth.......

galing ka cash & carry? langya lapit na ng slex dun. bakit mag roxas blvd ka pa.
    para kang umikot nun palayo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir ,

galing po ko ng Caloocan and travel ko by Roxas Blvd sana then going South and may pass by po sa C&C kasi baka SLEX daan ko , medyo di lang kasi ko sure sa mga pwede left turn and right turn esp sa Manila side and Roxas Blvd e, hirap naman po baka mahuli e ,promdi driver on the loose e

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    if you will go to Cash & Carry, along S. Super Hi-Way (aka Osmena hiway ba?) siya.
    yun na yun....just go south, dugtong nun SLEX na. wala ng liku-liko.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    galing po kasi ko caloocan sir and may drop by sa Cash & carry
    Sir, if you're dropping by Cash and Carry, I suggest take the Quirino route. Cash and Carry is on the left side if you traverse Buendia. I believe you can't make a left turn there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Driving Directions From Roxas Blvd to SLEX?