New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi guys , can help me out ?

First time going north from cavite to San Carlos Pangasinan?

Plan is take Slex and take C5 , but still not clear what is the best way to Nlex from C5 ?

Then Nlex . SCTEX ? Yung TPLex ba hanggang saan lang?

Pls help peeps.

Any help and directions with landmarks is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mag EDSA ka from SLEX to NLEX para di ka maligaw. Maaga ka lang para di ma traffic sa EDSA. Kung mag C5 ka, lumabas ka sa Mindanao Ave > then NLEX. I-Google mo na lang. Derederecho naman yan.

TPLex ay hanggang Paniqui, Tarlac. If I will go to San Carlos City, I will exit at Hacienda Luisita (SCTEX). Then take Tarlac City-Camiling national road.
    Last edited by confused shoes; April 8th, 2014 at 01:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, take tarlac-camiling road, maganda daan dun. Medyo traffic lang inside tarlac city but after you cross the bridge ok na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from C5 to NLEX, you can take either the:

Kalayaan - UP - Philcoa - Quezon Memorial Circle - Mindanao Avenue - Mindanao Entry to NLEX or
    Kalayaan - Maginhawa Street (UP Village) - East Avenue - Agham Road - Mindanao Avenue - Mindanao Entry to NLEX.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Thanx guys ,

Will google the directions but I'll try to stay away from Edsa as much as possible .

Sa dami ng reblocking dyan mahirap maipit.

Oo nga pala guys any idea how long is the travel time? E.g . From Nlex to San Carlos via SCTEX? Kasi if ever we'll try to travel early and be back in cavite by end of the day? Kayanin kaya?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Paniqui to camiling road is quite good also.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    [QUOTE=threx666;2338776]Thanx guys ,

Will google the directions but I'll try to stay away from Edsa as much as possible .

Oo nga pala guys any idea how long is the travel time? E.g . From Nlex to San Carlos via SCTEX? Kasi if ever we'll try to travel early and be back in cavite by end of the day? Kayanin kaya?

Kaya balikan,I've done this a couple of times na,kaya lang to and from baguio.alis kami ng 3am from rizal,by 7am manaoag,after mass,straight to baguio up to 3pm kain konting gala then head home na,arrive between 10-11pm

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Thanx guys ,

Kayang-kaya balikan, sir! Max travel time one way from NLEX/SCETEX to San Carlos is 3 hours lalo na kung maaga ang alis nyo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Thanx guys ,

Galing ka pala ng Cavite, you may also take Aguinaldo Hi-way > Cavitex > Macapagal > Dimasalang > A. Bonifacio > NLEX. Kapag early morning (3am), mabilis din ang route na yan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Option 1: (up to NLEX only) Slex- Quirino-Nagtahan- Lacson- A. Bonifacio- NLEx
    Option 2: (up to NLEx only) slex- c5- katipunan- luzon ave- congressional ave- mindanao ave -nlex

From nlex to san carlos
    Option 1: nlex-sctex (exit at luisita)- mc arthur hiway- tarlac city- camiling all the way to san carlos
    Option 2: nlex- sctex- tplex- mc arthur hiway- rosales- villasis- left turn going to malasiqui all the way to san carlos.

I'll take option 2 for both, will probably take 4 hours to 4 and a half at the max.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Directions and best route from Slex to San Carlos Pangasinan?