New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    as topic, coming from roxas blvd thx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Better look at Google maps in your PC or borrow a Metro Manila road map.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

From Roxas Blvd (and I assume you are coming from the North),- I suggest you turn left at Edsa Extension. You can do this by taking the rightmost lane underneath the Baclaran flyover and then turning a bit to your right (going towards MoA) and then making a U-turn. It is a wide road with lots of MMDA personnel, so be careful....

Then, just go straight at EDSA and turn right towards South Luzon Expressway at the Magallanes Interchange (Stay on your right and do not go over the Magallanes flyover)...

>>> Or you can go to SLEX southbound by turning left to Quirino Avenue and then turn right to SLEX south....

Take the Filinvest Exit, after the Alabang bridge.... (South Exit is closed)....Just follow the road. Cross the first intersection with traffic light and then you will see Festival Mall to your right. Keep to your left as you will make a left turn on the next traffic light...This is now Commerce Avenue.... Just stay on the road and you will see Alabang Town Center to your right, after Total Gas Station... You will see a parking lot in front of Outback Restaurant and then another parking lot just before Makati Supermart... Turn right and then left and this will lead you to the covered parking area..... Enjoy ATC!

Enjoy!

10K:dance1:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

From Roxas Blvd (and I assume you are coming from the North),- I suggest you turn left at Edsa Extension. You can do this by taking the rightmost lane underneath the Baclaran flyover and then turning a bit to your right (going towards MoA) and then making a U-turn. It is a wide road with lots of MMDA personnel, so be careful....

Then, just go straight at EDSA and turn right towards South Luzon Expressway at the Magallanes Interchange (Stay on your right and do not go over the Magallanes flyover)...

>>> Or you can go to SLEX southbound by turning left to Quirino Avenue and then turn right to SLEX south....

Take the Filinvest Exit, after the Alabang bridge.... (South Exit is closed)....Just follow the road. Cross the first intersection with traffic light and then you will see Festival Mall to your right. Keep to your left as you will make a left turn on the next traffic light...This is now Commerce Avenue.... Just stay on the road and you will see Alabang Town Center to your right, after Total Gas Station... You will see a parking lot in front of Outback Restaurant and then another parking lot just before Makati Supermart... Turn right and then left and this will lead you to the covered parking area..... Enjoy ATC!

Enjoy!

sir just to clarify, roxas southbound, then left turn at quirino, then straight all the way and straight, and then will there be directions to turn right into SLEX? also, i saw from the maps that i need to use the service road to get to the ATC, how do i get to the service road from the expressway and when?

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I see that you want to turn left at Quirino... You will cross Taft Avenue (with LRT above you).... And then, you will see a Shell(?) Gas Station to your right. SLEX (Pres Osmena Highway) is the next major intersection after this. As I said earlier, you turn right at SLEX (southbound) and then drive all the way and exit at Filinvest.... (No need to take service road)....

Then follow the direction as stated in the last paragraph....

Last edited by CVT; June 1st, 2010 at 08:03 AM.

directions to alabang town centre (ATC)