New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    If your destination is nasugbu and further, i highly suggest this route via dasmarinas-ternate-nasugbu. It is shorter and faster plus the scenery is really nice. The landscape in ternate is similar to the road to subic. This is where Phil. Marines train also. You just need to familiarize yourself with the route. By doing so, you avoid the traffic in Tagaytay which is getting worse especially during holidays.

Bundok sya so may matarik na daan but di naman problema sa experienced driver.

Goodluck and enjoy the drive! ;)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ambasad0r View Post
    Mga sir after spending weekend sa canyon cove ng passing this way here's my review.

Mejo may mga road construction but very beautiful ang scenery. Yung nga lang very stiff yung ibang daan at mejo nahirapan sasakyan namin. Mabilis ang byahe and walang traffic but there is no place for a stop over kasi puro bundok at bukid ang dadaanan. Total travel time from Dasmarinas Cavite to Nasugbu Batangas is 2 Hrs. On our way back we travel via Tagaytay and took us almost 4 hrs dahil sa traffic.
    Sir ,

Can you pls provide some details po on what route and road from Dasmarinas did you take?

Would like to try it out also

Any good resorts to recommend?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Mga sir after spending weekend sa canyon cove ng passing this way here's my review.

Mejo may mga road construction but very beautiful ang scenery. Yung nga lang very stiff yung ibang daan at mejo nahirapan sasakyan namin. Mabilis ang byahe and walang traffic but there is no place for a stop over kasi puro bundok at bukid ang dadaanan. Total travel time from Dasmarinas Cavite to Nasugbu Batangas is 2 Hrs. On our way back we travel via Tagaytay and took us almost 4 hrs dahil sa traffic.
    took me 1hr 30min and loved the drive on the mountains. twice na ako dumaan dito never naman nahirapan auto ko 6 pa kami sa car nung unang daan ko. stop by the kaybiang tunnel and meron trail pa akyat nice to take pictures.

also wag kayo dadaan pag madilim na since wala pa ilaw sa kalsada delikado and may mga parts na mabibigla kayo kasi may construction bigla sa blind corner kaya dahan dahan lang din kahit umaga.
    Last edited by foresterx; February 11th, 2014 at 02:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Sir ,

Can you pls provide some details po on what route and road from Dasmarinas did you take?

Would like to try it out also

Any good resorts to recommend?

We take the Governors Drive route from Dasmarinas up to Naic then upon reaching the intersection in Naic na may BDO kakaliwa ka. After thath head straight then right turn going to Ternate (May road sign naman) then follow the road lang. You will soon be heading up to the mountains after passing the bridge in Ternate.

As for the resort, maganda ang Canyon Cove. But if you have budget you can try Hamilo Coast, may friends says maganda daw.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Is Hamilo open to the public?

IIRC its exclusive for club members.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yes for members nga lang daw. Pero I see sa agoda parang pwede ka mag book. Pico Sands Hotel yung name nya

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes for members nga lang daw. Pero I see sa agoda parang pwede ka mag book. Pico Sands Hotel yung name nya
    Really? Hmmmm.

Pwede kaya magdala ng water toys dun?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    water toys?? heheh. Di pa ko nakakapunta kasi dun eh. cguro sir pwede.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    you have to be endorsed by a member if you want to stay at pico sands hotel as a non member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12