New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I will be attending a wedding on a Saturday ( afternoon ) in Nasugbu, Batangas. I have done my initial research via this site and google maps. At base sa mga nababasa ko, traffic ang kalsada going up to tagaytay on a Saturday at pati pababa ng Nasugbu. What other options do I have?
    I am from the North so please bear with me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    take the ternate road leading to the tunnel. faster, no traffic, more fresh air, very scenic view of the bay. highly recommended!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    So that means I have to go to Binan and take Governors Drive going to Ternate?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

No,- take Coastal Road, and then turn right to CavitEx.... Then take the road leading to Puerto Azul/Caylabne... After the entrance to Puerto Azul,- turn left going to Kaybiang Tunnel and you are on your way to Nasugbu...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.4K:sailor:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Basta handa mo lang oto mo kc medyo steep yung mga pataas n roads don hinto saglit sa tunnel para picture picture hehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

No,- take Coastal Road, and then turn right to CavitEx.... Then take the road leading to Puerto Azul/Caylabne... After the entrance to Puerto Azul,- turn left going to Kaybiang Tunnel and you are on your way to Nasugbu...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.4K:sailor:
    Minor correction sir cvt coming from castal e straight to cavitex na sa left side lang kasi pag right e papasok ka sa road papuntang talaba going to governors drive

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012

Manggagaling na ako sa Sta. rosa sir CVT. Mapapalayo ata ako??

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Masyado ka malayo kung punta ka pa ternate kung sta rosa kapa manggaling what time ba yung wedding? Kung morning naman eh go straight ka na lang sa exit papuntang star toll way exit sa nasugbu from there mga 1 hr na lang siguro papuntang punta fuego

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Pero kung trip mo talaga dumaan sa sa sta rosa e pagexit mo turn right tpos diretso lang yun hanggang dumating ka s intersection ng tagaytay turn right then diretso nang papuntang nasugbu yan.malalaman mo na tama daan mo kung madaanan mo yung sky ranch...cguro more or less 2 hrs travel yan depende sa speed mo.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasparov View Post
    I will be attending a wedding on a Saturday ( afternoon ) in Nasugbu, Batangas. I have done my initial research via this site and google maps. At base sa mga nababasa ko, traffic ang kalsada going up to tagaytay on a Saturday at pati pababa ng Nasugbu. What other options do I have?
    I am from the North so please bear with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasparov View Post

Manggagaling na ako sa Sta. rosa sir CVT. Mapapalayo ata ako??
    So taga-North ka pero sa Sta. Rosa ka manggagaling? I suggest bumiyahe ka ng umaga. Dumaan na ako both from Tagaytay and from Ternate and I would say the Ternate route is better. Pero kung manggagaling ka sa Sta. Rosa, then just take the Tagaytay route. Agahan mo nalang talaga tapos relax nalang sa venue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast