New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Query about sa TPMS kung saan nakakabili? Mura at my Quality.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Naghahanap din ako ng ganito for the past few months. Wala ako mahanap na mura at may quality. Yung nakikita kong maganda ay yung ORANGE brand na TPMS o kaya yung nasa winterpine na nasa strada/montero.

#Retzing

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Up for this...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Speedyfix sells them for 12T. Problem is that the sensors are in the indivual tires and are disposable in 5-6 years as the batteries are non-replaceable.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ PMS how does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^ PMS how does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haven't seen it personally. Just relied on the brochures there.

Sensors are installed in the rims, not sure where but I'd think its maybe installed on the tire valves. Data is transmitted via radio freq to the reciever on the dashboard. Tire pressure on all 4 tires will be displayed on an LCD screen.

I'd assume the sensors are disposable once the batteries are exhausted. This is part where your need to shell our some cash again to keep this alive. It might be possible to salvage the sensor by replacing the batteries.

I also recall some of the high-end Mitsu Adventure model had this gizmo factory installed.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    My unit is strada glsv. Nahirapan ako naghanap ng vulcanizing shop na maranung sa tpms nong first time na flat ako.ang iba nag refused baka masira nila.ang tpms sa umaga mababa ang reading. Pero malaking tulong na rin, dahil mag aalarm below 24 psi,iwas flat..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    HI

For those of you who might be still looking for a reliable TPMS, we are selling Steelmate brand TP71 for internal sensors with cig plug display, price is 8,990. External DIY sensors will also be available soon.

Difference between built-in TPMS and aftermarket TPMS is that built in TPMS like in Mitsubishi will only light up when there is a problem in one of the 4 tires without specifying which one has a problem. Aftermarket TPMS like Steelmate displays 4 tire pressures in the cig plug display and thus is more convenient and easy.

You can check ND AutoMart - Car Parts & Accessories, Electronics Store | Facebook for more details =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HI

For those of you who might be still looking for a reliable TPMS, we are selling Steelmate brand TP71 for internal sensors with cig plug display, price is 8,990. External DIY sensors will also be available soon.

Difference between built-in TPMS and aftermarket TPMS is that built in TPMS like in Mitsubishi will only light up when there is a problem in one of the 4 tires without specifying which one has a problem. Aftermarket TPMS like Steelmate displays 4 tire pressures in the cig plug display and thus is more convenient and easy.

You can check www.facebook.com/ndautomart for more details =)