New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I know Tiara is also the local distributor of Michelin tires, not just Kumhos. FYI. They should have a website of all the tires they carry, and in which sizes...I just forget the link.

Google is your friend ;)

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    I'm also looking for Kumho tires specially 175/50 R15. Is Kumho tires better than Hankook? Or are just the same considering they are both Korean brand.
    If you ask which better, all tire users have diff opinion and a diff experience to diff driving habit and into a car which they use. I am michelin tires user cause I am very much concern about road noise and michelin tire are known to quiteness till Ive found out about Kumho. I did try cause survey about this tire are pretty good, much better than other brand name tire and way cheaper. Since then, sold me out.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    TIARA COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION is the authorized distributor of MICHELIN and KUMHO tires.

Their website is : http://www.tiara.net.ph

You can find all the sizes, pattern, and category on their website.

hope this helps.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hi! feedback naman po on kumho tires. I need 205/50/16 for my pizza. TIA!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Saan po naman ang magandang dealer ng Hankook Tires? Kailangan po namin para sa Starex GRX namin.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Good day mga sir!

Tanong ko lang po kung pwede kong i-mix yung michellin tires kahit na yung mga existing ko is Kumho tires?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by headmavster08 View Post
    Saan po naman ang magandang dealer ng Hankook Tires? Kailangan po namin para sa Starex GRX namin.
    Paps punta ka rito sa Tomas Mapua Blumentritt Santa Cruz .Manila may mga dealer ng HANKOOK TIRES dito.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    buhain ko lang tong thread...

are kumho tires good???

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I changed my olding tires to Kumho. So far ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ako rin, just changed to a set of new kumho tires 2 weeks ago, so far so good naman, i haven't driven the car in the expressway since then, though. . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
KUMHO Tire Dealers