New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For a mud tire, mahaba na din life ng STT. Our off road pals have them and attest to their durability. But as they say, actual results may vary.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    i may be getting a 285/75/16 STT for my ranger. i really wanted the ST but there are only 2 pcs available sa distro in cebu.

hope ryco has available ST's of this size so i can order and have them shipped. gusto ko ang ST kasi di gaano madali mapudpud ang thread compared sa STT.
    like wise sir, baka STT na din bilhin ko pag nagpalit ako nang tires. 1st choice ng wife ko is an AT3 but I said oks lang mag AT kami but naka 20" rims then the problem is that AT3 has limited sizes on its 20". Kaya I said better na mg STT 285/70/17 nlang ako w/a 2" lift since i'm living in the province (Agusan del sur) naman, I could use some ground clearance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    For a mud tire, mahaba na din life ng STT. Our off road pals have them and attest to their durability. But as they say, actual results may vary.

a cousin of mine who used ST, STT and ST Maxx on his pickup told me that STT wears out faster of all the 3 models.

according to cooper, ST Maxx last longer due to its Armour-tek rubber compound. but it's the most expensive among the discoverer models. in australia, ST Maxx owners have used them up to 60k+ kilometers.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    double post

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I have an AT3 on one of my rigs (265/75/16). Got it for P7,800/tire in 2012. Clocked 32k kms and so far so good. Parang Nitto din ang tibay. Will get a set of STT for my Samurai (235/85/16) for long drives. Sayang Simex sa road madali mapudpud.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    I have an AT3 on one of my rigs (265/75/16). Got it for P7,800/tire in 2012. Clocked 32k kms and so far so good. Parang Nitto din ang tibay. Will get a set of STT for my Samurai (235/85/16) for long drives. Sayang Simex sa road madali mapudpud.

sir can you post a picture of your tires 265 75 r16? nag babalak kasi ako ganyan size ang ipalit ko sa t6..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    a cousin of mine who used ST, STT and ST Maxx on his pickup told me that STT wears out faster of all the 3 models.

according to cooper, ST Maxx last longer due to its Armour-tek rubber compound. but it's the most expensive among the discoverer models. in australia, ST Maxx owners have used them up to 60k+ kilometers.
    Mas madali talaga ma pudpud ang STT compare sa ST Maxx sir dahil the STT has more wider gaps in between the thread than the ST Maxx. The ST Maxx is more in between the category of MT and AT tires. And kahit anong Manufacturer/Brand, the MT tires will always wear out faster than that of its lesser aggressive looking type of tires.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Mas madali talaga ma pudpud ang STT compare sa ST Maxx sir dahil the STT has more wider gaps in between the thread than the ST Maxx. The ST Maxx is more in between the category of MT and AT tires. And kahit anong Manufacturer/Brand, the MT tires will always wear out faster than that of its lesser aggressive looking type of tires.
    agree on that sir. pero comparing ST and ST Maxx mas matagal ang lifespan ng Maxx due to the Armour-tek rubber compound used. mabigat lang ang Maxx at malaki ang gap sa presyo ng ST and even STT.

ST Maxx is similar to Mickey Thomson ATZp3. both owned by cooper tires

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    *glen manikis here you go. Its on my Gen 2.5 Pajero.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1397862191047.jpg   1397862207525.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    *glen manikis here you go. Its on my Gen 2.5 Pajero.

*paj4x4,

saan mo binili ang AT3? need ko kasi 2 pcs 285/75/16 ST ngayon. 2 pcs lang ang available sa dealer dito sa amin. ST ang gusto ko ikabit sa ranger T6 dahil +10 offset ang rims na nakuha ko. sa ST at least side wall lang ang lalabas at under ng fender pa rin ang thread.

kapag STT at ST Max, naka luwa na ang tires at hirap maglinis lalo na sa tag ulan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast