New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    just because Yokohama was grouped in Mid-range brand tires does not mean it will be cheaper than Bridgestone which was grouped in Premium brand tires. it also does not automatically mean all Yokohama tires are inferior in comparison to Bridgestone tires. it's still case-to-case basis.
    Agree! Akala kasi ng karamihan inferior ang yokohama lalo na Dahil made in the Philippines

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    OT lang. Saan kaya may bumibili mg used na gulong?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Talked with my Tito this morning. He gets his used tires from Blumentritt although he did not mention a specific store. He showed us the front tires of his CRV that had around 95 tread still on it that he got for 1700 each.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ puede na ah kahit sa year manufacture lang eh 2 yrs ago or 3 pa..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most likely yan yung mga nagpalit agad ng stock rims and tires so kung matyaga kang maghanap solb talaga.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    When A-Drive production shifted to PH, sales seemed to dwindle. I also received feedback that PH-made A-Drive's are more prone to blowouts.

Too bad, because the A-Drive was a great mid-range tire in terms of performance.

hearsay, I will choose phil made tires any day against intsik and sub intsik made tires any day! did it not occur to you that the blow out might have been caused by unscrupulous seller selling out of date tires. tires are made here and s.e. asia since we have the basic raw materials for it's production.

parang ganito yan eh would you buy a chinese van wether it s' a haima, foton, cherry or what chink names comes out from china or a philippine made l300.(oo dito na ginagawa even the engine)

akala mo makakatipid ka yet in the long run let us see...
    Last edited by victorevolution; July 14th, 2014 at 01:57 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    hearsay, I will choose phil made tires any day against intsik and sub intsik made tires any day! did it not occur to you that the blow out might have been caused by unscrupulous seller selling out of date tires. tires are made here and s.e. asia since we have the basic raw materials for it's production.

parang ganito yan eh would you buy a chinese van wether it s' a haima, foton, cherry or what chink names comes out from china or a philippine made l300.(oo dito na ginagawa even the engine)

akala mo makakatipid ka yet in the long run let us see...
    Previously the A-Drive was made in Japan.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Currently using Bridgestone Dueler H/T 840 (8.5 yrs old ). Orginally thought about getting either Michelin LTX A/T or Cooper Discoverer AT3, but both will cost significantly more ( I guess). It will be a total waste as well since it will be placed on a coding vehicle.

Hence, I arrived here and thought of Federal.

Anyone here with experience with Federal Couragia A/T for SUV ?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    used federal before. lasted me 4 years. during its last few months its surface started chipping off. parang lumulutong na yung itchura.
    given its thread pattern its quite noisy. pero not bad for a budget tire in my opinion. my friend who used the same one experinced cracking of the side wall nung paluma na yung tire.

switched to yokohama s-drive after. mas tahimik. so far good tires. good grip and quite durable. makunat talaga.

bridgestone turanza on my stock rims. no complaints on this one. quieter than the yokohama.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    ang bridgestone ecopia ba pasok sa mid-priced tires? or budget?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast